This is the guide to register and attend the 2014 Education UK Exhibition holding in Nigeria. Just follow the instructions here to get started.
British Council Nigeria invites you to meet face to face with representatives of over 50 UK institutions (universities, colleges, schools) at the Education UK Exhibition 2014, holding this February in Abuja and Lagos. The exhibition is a great opportunity to get first-hand information about the various study options available to you at a variety of UK institutions.
Benefits of Attending The Education UK Exhibition 2014
Whether or not you decide to study in the UK, you will get the opportunity to:
- Speak directly with representatives from over 50 UK Institutions
- Receive information about the variety courses/programmes offered at the different institutions
- Get information on Professional Development courses, Distance Learning, etc.
- Learn about Application/Admission processes and procedures
- Access scholarship information
- Gain on the spot admission
- Receive Career & Professional development advice
- Attend our information sessions
- Learn about studying and living in the UK and so much more
The event comes up as follows:
Wednesday, 19th February 2014
The Congress Hall
Transcorp Hilton Hotel
1, Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
Friday, 21st February 2014
New Expo Centre
Eko Hotel and Suites
Adetokunbo Ademola Street
Saturday, 22nd February 2014
Grandeur Events Centre
17 Billingsway, Oregun
You may also come along with your credentials. Eg. WAEC, BSc. etc.
*Attendance is free but registration is required for admission.
For Further Enquiries:
Email: [email protected]
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.