Rivers State University of Science and Technology, RSUST certificate programmes admission form for the 2017/2018 academic session is now out on sale. The Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) of the University has made this known to the general public.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST), Nkpolu-Oroworukwo, Port Harcourt, certificate programmes 2017/2018 academic session Centre for Continuing Education (CCE) part-time evening programmes.
RSUST Certificate Courses Available for Admission
A. FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Agric Business Management
- Agricultural Extension and Co-operative Studies
- Mushroom production
- Honey production
B. FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Real Estate Management
- Land Administration and Management
C. FACILITY OF ENGINEERING
- Certificate Programmes in the Department of Chemical/Petro- Chemical Engineering:
- Waste Management and Chemical handling
- Crude Oil Processing
- Production and Processing of Natural Gas (Gas Operations)
2. Certificate Programme in the Department of Mechanical Engineering:
- Basic Proficiency Certificate in Mechanical Engineering Technology
3. Certificate Programmes in the Department of Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Electrical Installation
- Domestic Electrical Installation
- Industrial Instrumentation
4. Certificate Programme in the Department of Civil Engineering
- Quality Control in Civil Engineering Materials and Soil Test
RSUST Certificate Programme Admission Requirements and Programmes Duration
DURATION OF PROGRAMME: All RSUST certificate Programmes are for the duration of three months and will run in the evenings (Monday-Friday).
THE PROGRAMMES ARE MEANT FOR:
- Career Workers
- Professionals and Individuals who want to acquire technical skill in their professions.
Candidates through the programme, will be provided both theoretical and practical training for self employment and self reliance in their professions.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: Candidates seeking admission into the three months Certificate programme should show evidence of Senior School Certificate (SSC), General Certificate of Education (GCE) or National Examination Council Examinations (NECO) or NABTEC. Candidates with extensive experience will be considered. Higher qualifications such as OND, HND or B.Sc. will be an added advantage.
How To Apply For RSUST Certificate Programmes Admission for 2017/2018 Academic Session
Persons who want to apply for the RSUST certificate programmes should,
- Log onto the University Website ust.edu.ng and make e-payment of Five Thousand Naira only (N5, 000.00) for the form on-line by using Interswitch Verve enabled cards.
- Complete admission form on-line and also upload data (WAEC/ NECO/ SSC/ NABTEC etc.) Results on-line.
- Candidates are advised to do all registration at the Information Technology Centre (ITC) of the university.
Application Closing Date:
The closing date for the RSUST Certificate Programme admission application is Friday, 25th August, 2017.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.