2014/2015 Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships for German and International Students
About the Scholarship
The Heinrich Böll Foundation grants scholarships in Germany to approximately 1,000 undergraduates, graduates, and doctoral students of all subjects and nationalities inside and outside Germany per year, who are pursuing their degree at universities, universities of applied sciences (‘Fachhochschulen’), or universities of the arts (‘Kunsthochschulen’).
We expect our scholarship recipients to have excellent academic records, to be socially and politically engaged, and to have an active interest in the basic values of the foundation: ecology and sustainability, democracy and human rights, self determination and justice.
Who Can Apply
- All Nationalities
- All subjects (Arts, Sciences, Engineering, Medicine, Social Sciences etc.)
Scholarship Application Periods
We hold the application process twice a year. The application deadline is 1 March and 1 September.
Note: Applications can only be submitted online. The application portal will be opened about 6 weeks before the application deadline.
How to Apply
- For details of application requirements, procedures and specific groups see application process autumn 2014 and application process spring 2015 .
- Check if you are among the special focus groups in this application round
- Gather information on the application process and the requested documents
- Register for the online application portal
- Provide the requested information in the Online Application Portal
- After uploading all of your documents, submit your application before the end of the application deadline.
Scholarship Application Deadline
1st September 2014
Scholarship webpage: http://www.boell.de/en/foundation/scholarships
We wish you the very best with your application!!!