Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2014 is currently ongoing. Application process for the Shell 2014 recruitment of graduates and qualified students has commenced. We hereby inform the general public, especially qualified and interested candidates to apply for the recruitment programme.
Shell Nigeria Recruitment 2014 (Graduate Recruitment Programme)
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, employing approximately 87,000 people and operating in more than 70 countries and territories. Our aim is to meet the energy needs of society in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future. Our focus on innovation and technology has made us a leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of refined petroleum products and has us ranked amongst the top 50 most innovative companies in the world.
We are breaking new grounds in Africa and are looking for top talents who have expressed capacity, achievement and strong relationship skills to deliver on the global energy challenge.
Shell’s core values are Honesty, Integrity and Respect in all its operations, is an equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and inclusiveness.
At Shell, we’re developing all kinds of ideas to help meet the growing demand for energy. And we’re looking for ambitious students and graduates to help us do more.
Shell Graduate Employment Opportunities 2014
About The Shell Graduate Programme
The Shell Graduate Programme is a development framework that enables new graduates to become fully independent Shell professionals in 2-5 years. At Shell, new graduates have access to an unparalleled range of roles and world-class training and development opportunities, including:
- Leadership skills development
- Networking, Coaching and Mentoring relationships
- Learning curriculum (training, e-learning modules, accreditation).
Requirement for Shell Employment
- Successfully completed WAEC or Its equivalent with at least credit ratings in Math and English in not more than Two sittings.
- Finished first degree not more than four years ago.
- Completed bachelors degree with at host second class upper.
- Already completed or will be completing NYSC in 2014.
- Graduates who have not taken part in a Shell Recruitment Day in the past 3 years or written our test in the past 12 months.
Who we’re looking for:
- Graduates who finished with a very good degree at the Undergraduate level.
- Graduates who are currently engaged in or have finished their National Youth Service.
- Graduates with less than four years post graduation experience.
There will be specific skill requirements for your chosen job area. But whatever your role, there are certain qualities you’ll need if you’re going to succeed at Shell.
You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well in a team and the credibility to influence others.
Shell matches you into a particular role based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific Shell position.
Be sure to click on “Students and Graduates” and apply for a “Shell Recruitment Day”. You will need to upload a copy of your resume, cover letter, and all academic transcripts including both undergraduate and graduate where applicable.
Application Closing Date
All applications for the 2014 Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme must be submitted not later than 3rd January, 2015.
How To Apply for Shell Recruitment 2014
Interested and qualified candidates for the 2014 shell graduate vacancies should: Click here to apply online
Important: When the page opens, click on Search opening, then select Africa and Nigeria then click Search.