Applications are ongoing for the SNEPCo LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme 2014 for Lagos State. The programme is however not limited to the state alone as it encompasses the whole nation. Interested and qualified applicants should follow the guidelines below to register and apply.
About the Program
The Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company (SNEPCo) and her co-ventures announces the commencement of the 2014 SNEPCo LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme for Lagos State.
SNEPCo LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme is a youth enterprise development programme which aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start up their own businesses through the provision of finance and training for young entrepreneurs.
SNEPCo LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme 2014
- • Enable youths to establish businesses through provision of business planning and management guidelines and skills through the Become a Successful Owner Manager Course.
• Run awards for candidates with the best business plans. The award provides access to micro-credit facilities, through third parties like banks, NGOs and allied financial institutions.
• Provide a volunteer monitoring programme for those who have completed the training course and decide to pursue starting their own business.
- • Bright Ideas and Become a Successful Business Owner
• Manager workshops
• Business Awareness Forum
• Young Business Leaders Awards
• Business Incubation and support services
• Business Information and Enquiry Service
Applications are invited from
- • Male and female applicants from any part of the country aged between 18-35years
• Male and female applicants resident in Lagos state
• Male and female applicants with desire to establish or have existing business in Lagos state
• Male and female applicants with an innovative business idea
• Male and female applicants with higher education
Duration for Application
Thursday October 23rd – Thursday October 30th 2014
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
• Click here to apply online
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.