The management of Spiritan University Nneochi in Abia state has announced the sale of forms for admission into the University for the 2023/2024 academic session. interested members of the public are hereby informed.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates for admission into the Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) various first degree programmes for the 2023/20204 academic session.
Spiritan University Degree Courses
- FACULTY OF ARTS, MANAGEMENT & SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.A. English & Literary Studies
- B.A. History & Diplomatic Studies
- B.A. Christian Religious Studies
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration & Marketing
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. Banking & Finance
- FACULTY OF NATURAL & APPLIED SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
Spiritan University Post UTME Eligibility
Candidates who scored the Minimum National Required cut-off Mark and above in the 2023 Joint Admission and Matriculation Examination (JAMB), and choose Spiritan University Nneochi as their First Choice Institution in their JAMB Application Form.
Candidates who have the requisite qualifications, either for UTME or DIRECT ENTRY, but did not choose Spiritan University Nneochi as Institution of First Choice in the JAMB Form are advised to go to the JAMB Platform and make a change of Institution to Spiritan University Nneochi.
How to Apply for Spiritan University Post UTME
Visit the official Spiritan University admission portal at https://www.spiritanuniversity.edu.ng to begin your application process. Application Forms are also available at the following locations:
- Spiritan University, Nneochi, Abia State
- St. Mulumba’s Catholic Parish, Upper Chime Ave New Haven, Enugu
- Holy Ghost Juniorate, Ihiala, Anambra State
- Holy Ghost Academy, Amaokpala, Orumba North LGA, Anambra
- Fr Philip Aguh Spiritan Academy, Akabor, Ikeduru LGA, Imo State
- Bishop Okoye Spiritan Secondary Sch. Mmiriwanyi, Oyigbo LGA
- Mater Misericordiae Parish, Rumuomasi, P.H. Rivers State
- Spiritan Provincialate, 3-3 Junction, Onitsha, Anambra State
- Spiritan Provincialate, Towers Int. Sch., Katampe, Abuja
- Spiritan Provincialate, Lagos-Benin Expressway, Benin, Edo State
- St Francis Cath. Church Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos
- Annunciation Cath. Church, Ogunu, Warri, Delta State
- Thorst Ltd, No 8 Bulk 33 FGH Est, Woji Rd, Woji Town. Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
Spiritan University screening date 2023/2024 for Post UTME and Direct Entry candidates will soon be announced. The Post UTME screening exercise will soon commence.
Documents required for the Post-UTME Screening /Admission Exercise include:
- JAMB Original Result Slip showing candidate’s photograph;
- JAMB Subject combination for the course applied;
- O’Level Results (WAEC, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, etc.);
- Photostat copy of Birth certificate or sworn declaration of age;
- Two (2) copies of recent passport photograph of self.
Successful candidates at the Post-UTME Screening will be required to pay a Non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty Thousand Naira only (N20,000.00).
For further information call any of the following numbers: +234 (0) 811 411 8277, +234 (0) 808 090 6775, +234 (0) 810 998 1462.