Sokoto State University, SSU admission lists for 2021/2022 academic session is out. Candidates can therefore check their admission status on Sokoto State University admission portal.
Candidates who applied for admission into the university and took part in the Post UTME screening exercise should take note. The admission lists of successful candidates are out for checking online.
The Sokoto State University (SSU) lists contain the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How To Check Sokoto State University Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session
Presently, the Sokoto State University (SSU) prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- STEP 1: To access your SSU admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- STEP 2: Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- STEP 3: Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- STEP 4: Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- STEP 5: Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your SSU admission status.
Successfully admitted? You should now accept/reject the admission offer. You can click here to see How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can also check if you have offer of admission by going to JAMB admission status portal. Follow the steps in that link to confirm.
Congrats to all candidates whose names came out on the first and second admission list of Sokoto State University (SSU).