Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Programme Recruitment for 2018 is currently on. Stanbic IBTC is recruiting and inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates who are interested to fill the vacant position of Bank Graduate Trainee. The job requirements and information regarding application procedure are detailed in this post.
Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a member of Standard Bank Group which is Africa’s largest banking group ranked by assets and earnings and has been in business for more than 150 years.
2018 Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment
Job ID: 26028
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- Human Capital: attracting and retaining key talent, providing learning and development initiatives, governance of performance management and reward schemes, centres of excellence to drive and embed Standard Bank values and culture.
- The Graduate Trainee Program of Stanbic IBTC Group has been designed to build capacity and create a sustainable pipeline in our group by developing young, talented, trained professionals for our future.
- It is an intensive program and unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast tracked career and to help us drive our success into the future.
About the Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program
The Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Program is a 6-7 week classroom and 12 months on-the-job training program designed to nurture the next line of business leaders for the Stanbic IBTC group:
- Trainees will be required to successfully complete all modules of classroom training and obtain a minimum score of 60% on each course and an overall score of 70%(this is subject to upward review) to be deemed successful and suitable to move into the next phase of the program.
- The training school assessment will be based purely on merit and will include both technical and behavioral skills.
- Upon successful completion of the 6-7 week classroom training program, graduating trainees will complete self-development experiential learning.
- Whilst working with Stanbic IBTC, you will have an opportunity to learn and benefit from our local and international insight, experience and pioneering spirit.
- We promote a high performance culture and a conducive work environment where passionate, engaged and accountable employees thrive in careers with endless possibilities.
- Each trainee will be assigned a mentor for 6 months to guide and coach him/her throughout the program.
- Successful trainees can be posted to work in any business unit or any location in any part of the country.
- Stanbic IBTC Graduates Trainees will be required to work in varied work roles/ locations and context with increasing levels of complexity.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC.
- Trainees would be based in Lagos but Graduates may be deployed to any department and locations across the country.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a 2.1 degree in any course from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent in one sitting.
- Applicants should not be more than 26 years of age as at August 1, 2017 .
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender and Class of degree must be clearly stated
- Conceptual, Innovative and Analytical
- Customer-service oriented
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Intermediate to expert competence in the use of MS Office Suite
How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainees Program for 2018
Interested and qualified candidates who want to apply should click here to apply online.
Application Closing Date
All applications for the 2018 Stanbic IBTC graduate trainees programme must be submitted not later than 29th September, 2017.
ALSO READ: 5 ways to Overcome Job Aptitude Tests
We wish you the very best with your application!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.