Job Title: SME Portfolio Manager
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Job ID: 383962
Job Function: Consumer Banking
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement.
Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviors that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviors we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day. We are recruiting for the position below:
Acquisition and managing of PSB customer relationships through pro-active and consultative approach and detailed understanding of existing customers’ businesses to enhance liabilities and revenues. The holder is to be the link between strategic and tactical / operational roles in the business.
- – Acquisition of profitable new customers for PSB banking business through the creation, development and maintenance of high quality advisory relationships that includes effective consultative selling and creative restructuring of financial solutions (within segmentation boundaries).
– Conduct customer meetings that have defined call objectives, desired outcomes and a well-constructed plan.
– Provide feedback to senior management, marketing and product management on customer’s needs and the efficiency of marketing strategies and tactics.
– Responsible for delivering a service to customers that matches the Bank’s brand promise of being the Right Partner.
– Market Intelligence.
– Achieve budgeted growth in SB Banking within agreed and approved business risk parameters.
– Deepen and secure existing and new business relationships through the analysis of needs and provision of products and services.
– Creatively tailor products to meet individual and customer needs.
– Analyses and reviews quality of potentials and existing business to ensure maximum profitability.
– Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all actual and attempted customer interactions.
In conducting this role, valuable feedback will be obtained from:-
- – Your key customers on why they are multi-banked and why they are willing to move their entire business to SCB.
– Review of large transactions movements on why and where the money is going.
– Data obtained on new accounts and why they are opening accounts with us and who their previous bankers are.
– Other tasks as assigned by GM/Top Team SME Banking.
– Sales leads arising from referrals from key customers and review of key customers larger transactions as to why they are not willing to open accounts with us.
– Your key customers on what they think of our products and services.
– Following up sales leads given to you.
Qualifications & Skills
- – Banking experience is an advantage 0 -3 years depending on Job grade.
– Sound relationship skills, credit, sales and management skills.
– Strong in analytics and numerate.
– Minimum qualification – Tertiary qualification – not lower than 2nd class. Relevant professional qualifications are added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, at the Location drop-down, select Nigeria – SCB and click Search, then click SME Portfolio Manager
Application Deadline 5th June, 2013