You can work while studying and you will get a full-time job placement in a well-paid secured job after graduation. These programs are for all those interested in learning how to succeed in the Information Technology (IT) field. This is a private career college (College for Higher Studies, Toronto, Canada) focusing on individual attention for each student.
This opportunity is opened to all Nigerian, Ghanaian, Kenyan, Tanzanian, South African, Zambian, Chinese, Indonesian, Indian and other international students.
Study and Work Opportunities in Canada
Institution: College for Higher Studies, Toronto, Canada
Programs and Courses offered:
- Diploma in Systems Administration with UNIX
- Diploma in Network (LAN/WAN) Administration
- Diploma in Computerized accounting with Office Administration
- SAP; IBM Websphere; Oracle WebLogic; Tomcat
- Oracle, MS SQL Database; VMware (vSpere); ITIL; PMP, and more.
- Job focused curriculum to gain the knowledge the employer is looking for.
- Instructor led and hands-on training.
- Focus on the latest IT skills that are in demand in the market place.
- Can work 20-hours a week while studying and full time during scheduled breaks.
- Work on “real-time” projects.
- Job location assistance (all students who completed the Diploma Program in April, 2014 are working full-time in well-paid, secure jobs).
- Assistance with Home Stay options.
- 18-years of age or above.
- IELTS of 6 overall (5.5 in each band) or TOEFL – 79 score. If English training is needed, the student can enroll for English classes before moving onto the IT courses.
- Completed 10+2 years with a Certified Secondary/High School Graduation.
Intake Dates: January, April, June, September, November 2017.
The Canadian College for Higher Studies welcomes all international students and offers services such as: help with airport pick up, help with finding accommodation and job placement as well as introducing you to the culture of the city.
To receive a brochure of all courses offered with the tuition fees please contact: [email protected]
Go to www.statesideinternational.com for more information on how to apply.