Sule Lamido University, SLU Post UTME and Direct Entry forms for 2018/2019 admission screening registration are out on sale. You can now apply for SLU Post-UTME and DE screening for the 2018/2019 academic session.
This is to invite all First Choice candidates seeking for admission into the Sule Lamido University (SLU), Kafin Hausa for the 2018/2019 Academic Session to register for the Post-UTME Screening as detailed below. Direct Entry candidates who have chosen SLU as their First Choice Institution are also requested to register in order to take part in the Exercise.
Eligibility Criteria for Sale Lamido University Post-UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English and Mathematics.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma, a Merit at NCE level and a minimum of 8 points in the IJMBE A/Level.
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Sule Lamido University as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2018 UTME, should change to the SLU via JAMB website and choose any of the programmes listed below:
Sule Lamido University Departmental Cut-off Marks for 2018/2019 Academic Session
|1.||FACULTY OF EDUCATION||B.A. (Ed) English||160|
|B.Sc. (Ed) Biology||160|
|B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry||160|
|B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics||160|
|B.Sc. (Ed) Physics||160|
|2.||FACULTY OF HUMANITIES||B.A. Arabic||180|
|B.A. Islamic Studies||180|
|3.||FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES||B.Sc. Biology||170|
|B.Sc. Computer Science||160|
Sale Lamido University, SLU Post-UTME & Direct Entry Forms And How To Apply For Screening for 2018/2019 Academic Session
Online registration for the Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will commence on Monday, 23rd July, 2018 and end at midnight of Sunday, 19th August, 2018.
To register for the exercise, follow the procedure below:
- For Post-UTME Candidates, click here to start application.
- For Direct Entry (DE) Candidates, click here to start application.
STEP 1: Visit the Sule Lamido University website at www.slu.edu.ng and navigate to Admission from menu and click on Online Application to create an account using functional email address and phone number.
STEP 2: Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on Submit button.
STEP 3: After submitting, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number, with which you will proceed for payment.
STEP 4: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (bank charges inclusive) as Post-IJTME/DE Screening Fee into the University’s account with the following details:
Account Name: Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa Students Account
Account Number: 1013297069
Sort Code: 057260013
Bank: Zenith Bank Plc
Pay at any Commercial Bank using NIBSS Platform or Internet Banking.
SLU Post-UTME Screening Dates (Timetable) – 2018/2019
The Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will take place as follows:
- Faculty of Education – Tuesday, 28th August 2018
- Faculty of Humanities – Wednesday, 29th August, 2018
- Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences – Thursday, 30th August, 2018
Candidates must present the Originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Two recent passport-sized photographs with white background
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2018/2019 academic session.
Application Closing Date
Registration for SLU Post-UTME/DE screening closes Midnight of Sunday, 19th August, 2018.
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out – 2018/2019
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.