Sule Lamido University, SLU Post UTME and Direct Entry forms for 2020/2021 admission screening registration are out on sale. You can now apply for SLU Post-UTME and DE screening for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to invite all First Choice candidates seeking for admission into the Sule Lamido University (SLU), Kafin Hausa for the 2020/2021 Academic Session to register for the Post-UTME Screening as detailed below. Direct Entry candidates who have chosen SLU as their First Choice Institution are also requested to register in order to take part in the Exercise.
Eligibility Criteria for Sale Lamido University Post-UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates MUST have passed a minimum of 5 relevant subjects, at credit level, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings, including English and Mathematics.
- Direct Entry Candidates MUST possess a minimum of Lower Credit at National Diploma, a Merit at NCE level and a minimum of 8 points in the IJMBE A/Level.
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Sule Lamido University as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2018 UTME, should change to the SLU via JAMB website and choose any of the programmes listed below:
Sule Lamido University Departmental Cut-off Marks for 2020/2021 Academic Session
|1.||FACULTY OF EDUCATION||B.A. (Ed) English||160|
|B.Sc. (Ed) Biology||160|
|B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry||160|
|B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics||160|
|B.Sc. (Ed) Physics||160|
|2.||FACULTY OF HUMANITIES||B.A. Arabic||180|
|B.A. Islamic Studies||180|
|3.||FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES||B.Sc. Biology||170|
|B.Sc. Computer Science||160|
Sale Lamido University, SLU Post-UTME & Direct Entry Forms And How To Apply For Screening for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Online registration for the Screening Exercise for both the UTME will commence on Friday, 01 January 2021 and will end on Monday, 01 February 2021. While DE candidates screening registration will commence on Monday, 01 February 2021 and end at midnight on Monday, 01 March 2021.
To register for the exercise, follow the procedure below:
STEP 2: Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as Post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via REMITA.
STEP 3: Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on Submit button.
STEP 4: After submitting, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number.
Sule Lamido University Post UTME Screening Exercise Date & Requirements.
The Screening Exercise for both the UTME and DE candidates will be communicated later.
Candidates must present the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Evidence of Payment (RRR Receipt)
- UTME Result/DE Registration Slip
- SSCE Statement(s) of Result
- Certificate of Indigeneship
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- ‘A’ Level Statement of Result (for DE candidates only)
Any candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the date he/she is invited will not be considered for admission into the University during the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
ALSO SEE: Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out – 2020/2021