Enugu State College of Education (Technical), Enugu, is currently recruiting for the vacant position of System Analyst – I (Administration Option). Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates (internal and external) to fill the vacant position advertised.
Qualifications for System Analyst – I (Administration Option)
- Candidate must possess a good Masters Degree in Computer Studies or Electrical Electronic Engineering/Statistics with a Post-Graduate Diploma in Computer Science from a recognized institution.
- Plus at least a minimum of three (3)years cognate experience.
Application Closing Date
All applications for the Enugu State College of Education (Technical) System Analyst – I (Administration Option) vacancy must be submitted not later than 6th February, 2015.
How To Apply
Interested candidate should forward 10 copies of their typewritten application and curriculum vitae which should contain the following:
- Full Name
- Marital Status
- Educational institution attended with date
- Qualifications Obtain with Dates
- Publications listed in chronological order
- National and international honour/award
- Position held and other relevant information
- Photocopies of relevant credentials should be attached.
All applications should be sent to the address below:
Enugu State College of Education (Technical),
Abakaliki Road GRA,
- Indicate on the Top Left of the envelope the position applied for.
- Candidates are advised to request three of their referees to forward reports on them under confidential cover to the Registrar of the College.
- All application and referee reports on them should reach the registrar before application closing date.