Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED admission list for 2023/2024 academic session is out.
The released admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the University for the 2023/2024 session.
The management board of TASUED has taken meticulous steps in curating this list, ensuring that deserving students are offered provisional admission into the myriad undergraduate programmes available for this academic term.
How to Check TASUED Admission List
- Embark on your inquiry by accessing TASUED’s official admission status portal: http://my.tasued.edu.ng/core/auth/index.php
- Supply your Registration Number in the required column
- Click on Login
- Your Admission status will show on the next page with “Congratulations”.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, TASUED prospective students can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your TASUED admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to TASUED 2023/2024 academic session admission list.