Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED has released its Joint University Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) admission form for the 2016/2017 academic session. At the end of the JUPEB programme, successful candidates gain Direct entry admission into 200 level of the Degree of Tai Solarin University of Education and other JUPEB affiliated universities in Nigeria.
Available Subject Combination For TASUED JUPEB Admission 2016/2017
Here are the available subject combination in TASUED JUPEB admission for the 2016/2017 academic session;
- CBM Chemistry/Biology/Mathematics
- PCB Physics/Chemistry/Biology
- PCM Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics
- HLE History/Literature/Economics
- GLE Government/Literature/Economics
- GEM Government/Economics/Mathematics
- GEC Government/Economics/Christian Religious Studies
- GEI Government/Economics/Islamic Studies
- GHC Government/History/Christian Religious Studies
- GHI Government/History/Islamic Studies
- GMP Geography/Mathematics/Physics
How To Apply
To apply for TASUED JUPEB admission for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Visit the University Website at www.tasued.edu.ng.
3. Create an Application Account on the portal with a valid e-mail address to get an ID. Check your email inbox (or Spam) to get your Applicant ID and Password, then LOGIN
4. Application fee for the TASUED JUPEB is N10,000 to be paid online using Master Card or Visa ATM cards.
5. Complete the form and print out the online form from application summary to be submitted to the TASUED JUPEB PROGRAMME OFFICE.
For Enquires Call: 0805 505 9978 0807 701 7473
COLLEGES (REQUIRED SUBJECT COMBINATIONS)
COSMAS – GEM, GEC, GLE, GEI
COHUM – HLE, GHC, GHI
COSIT – CBM, PCB, PCM, GMP
COAEVOT – ALL COMBINATIONS
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.