Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED Part-time Degree Admission form for 2018/2019 academic session is out. Sales of application form for TASUED B.A. (ED), B.ED, B.SC. (ED) admission for 2018/19 has commenced. This is according to a publication made by the school authority.
LATEST UPDATE: TASUED Part-Time Admission Screening Date for 2018/2019
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates willing to gain admission into TASUED Part-time Degree Programmes for the 2018/2018 academic session. Applications are open for admission into 5 year and 4 year PT Programmes.
List of TASUED Part-Time Degree Courses /Programmes Available for Admission
Here are the courses offered at TASUED on Part-time basis for 2017/2018 admission:
A. College of Specialized and Professional Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Production and Management Science
- Ed. Adult Education
- Ed. Counselling Psychology
- Ed. Early Childhood
- Ed. Educational Management
- Ed. Educational Technology
- L.S. Library & Information Science
B. College of Vocational and Technical Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Technical Education with options in: (i) Automobile Technology (ii)Metal (iii) Building (iv) Woodwork (v) Electrical/Electronics
- Sc. (Ed.) Secretarial Administration
- Sc. (Ed.) Home Economics & Hotel Management
C. College of Humanities
- A. (Ed.) History and Diplomatic Studies
- A. (Ed.) Christian Religious Studies
- A. (Ed.) Creative Arts
- A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies
- A. (Ed.) French
- A. (Ed.) English Studies
- A. (Ed.) Yoruba
D. College of Sciences and Information Technology
- Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science
- Sc. (Ed.) Biology
- Sc. (Ed.) Physics
- Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
- Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
- Sc. (Ed.) Human Kinetics
- Sc. (Ed.) Health Education
E. College of Social and Management Sciences
- Sc. (Ed.) Economics
- Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
- Sc. (Ed.) Geography & Environmental Management
- Sc. (Ed.) Social Studies
- Sc. (Ed.) Transport Planning and Management
TASUED Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements
The admission requirements for TASUED part-time B.A. (ED), B.ED, B.SC. (ED) degree programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session;
The admission requirements for the Bachelor’s Degree Programmes are as follows:
5 YEARS PROGRAMME
- WAEC/NECO Senior School Certificate (SSC), General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O’Level) or their equivalents with credits in five (5) subjects obtained at not more than two sittings and National Technical Certificate/National Business Certificate (NTC/NBC) for Vocational courses only.
DIRECT ENTRY: 4 YEARS PROGRAMME (Vacation and Weekend)
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (N.C.E.) with at least Merit in 2 core subjects, GCE A’Level with passes in two subjects, OND/HND (for some courses) in relevant areas with at least Lower credit. Cambridge (A’ level) Certificate with passes in two subjects, Academic Diploma from recognized Universities (for some courses) in relevant areas are required in addition to (1) above for Direct Entry. Advanced National Technical/Business Certificate (ANTC, ANBC) is acceptable for Vocational courses only in addition to 1 above.
* A credit in O’Level English language is required for all courses.
Special Courses Requirements
- A credit in O’Level Mathematics is required for all Sciences, Vocational and Technical and Social Science-based courses.
- Credit in Literature in English is required for English Language.
- A credit in at least one science subject is required for Mathematics.
- Candidates wishing to study Educational Management should have obtained credit in English Language, Mathematics and Economics at the Ordinary Level.
- Credits in any two (2) of Geography, Economics, Government, Commerce, Christian Religious Knowledge, Islamic Religious Knowledge, History and Yoruba are acceptable for the study of Social Studies.
- Candidates wishing to study Counseling Psychology with teaching subject options in science and social sciences must have credit in Mathematics.
How To Apply for TASUED Part-time Admission – 2018/2019
To apply for the Tai Solarin University of Education Part-time B.A. (ED), B.ED, B.Sc. (ED) admission for 2018/2019 academic session, candidates are to purchase pplication forms available for Ten thousand Naira (N10,000) only.
Part-Time forms with brochure can be obtained on-line through the following step by step procedure:
(i) Visit the TASUED website by typing www.tasued.edu.ng on the web page.
NB: Only the www.tasued.edu.ng has the legitimate and authentic platform for the Part-Time application form.
(ii) Click Part-Time application form. Candidates are strongly advised to click the Part-Time Degree Brochure and carefully study the O’ Level requirements for the courses applied for before applying on the TASUED website.
(iii) Complete the Part-Time application form by providing the required information.
(iv) Submit your form by clicking submit button.
(v) Print out an identification slip containing your colour passport photograph. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening test.
Note that false information provided by any candidate shall be detected by the special TASUED software application and such candidates shall be disqualified.
Application Closing Date
Application closing date for purchase of the TASUED Part-time Degree admission form for 2017/2018 is August, 2018.
Candidates’ participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into the University. The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the University Website a week after the screening.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.