This is to inform interested candidates that Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED Post UTME and direct entry form for the 2016/2017 academic session is out. Interested and qualified candidates are hereby requested to apply on the university admission page.
Candidates that didn’t make TASUED their institution of choice during UTME and Candidates seeking admission into TASUED through JAMB direct entry can also apply can also apply for the Post UTME screening exercise. TASUED cut-off mark is 180.
Note: Tai Solarin University of Education (TASUED) does not have any outside agent to help with the 2016/2017 admission exercise. The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk and candidates should desist from using third party in processing their applications.
Eligibility For TASUED Post UTME And Direct Entry Screening
- Candidates who chose TASUED as their first most preferred institution in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and scored a minimum of 180 in UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates who chose TASUED as their first most preferred and/or second most preferred institution for the Academic Session and have applied through Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Candidates seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 180 in UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates seeking a change of institution to Tai Solarin University of Education and obtained Direct Entry JAMB form.
How To Apply For TASUED Post UTME And Direct Entry Admission
- Candidates should apply online with the payment of application fee of One thousand naira only (#1,000.00). In addition, a processing fee of six thousand two hundred naira only (#6,200) for first choice candidates and Nine thousand two hundred naira (#9200) for categories of candidates in (iii) and (iv) above seeking change of institution to TASUED, payable with Master card or VISA ATM card (Please print out your receipt after payment)
- Visit the TASUED website by typing http://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission/ on the web page.
- Click Post-UTME Registration Form. Candidates are strongly advised to click the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the O’Level requirements for the courses applied for, before registration on the TASUED website,
- Complete the Registration Form by providing the required information;
- Submit your form by clicking submit button.
- Print out an identification slip containing your colour passport photograph. The printed slip will serve as candidate�s identification/admission card for the screening test
- The sale of online form/registration commences on Friday, 27th May, 2016 and closes Wednesday 15th June, 2016.
Note that false information provided by any candidate shall be detected by the special TASUED software application and such candidates shall be disqualified.