The SWAG-V Conference 2014 (Fully funded) for Students – Apply now.
SWAG-V is an acronym for STUDENTS WITH A GOAL AND VISION. The word “SWAG” is a frequently used term among young people which they interpret wrongly but ASWANS have decided to help redeem the battered images and moribund states of the Academic and Social lifestyle of students by right-defining the word. Every student has a mission which without a vision becomes an illusion.
SWAG conference now SWAG-V conference is a conference and summit aimed at bringing students from all over the World for an all encompassing interactive session which would include seminar, workshops and other extra curricula activities. The conference will touch all the Academic and Social parts of a student’s lifestyle and also serve as an avenue to re-orientate the mindsets of these students for positive effects.
“The Importance of World Education Synergy”.
The topic is a superb way of getting these students to spell out their country’s challenges and suggest ways to tackle them.
Following several consultations and consideration, the Executive committee members for SWAG-V conference have agreed to host this conference in the south-eastern part of Nigeria.Imo State, Imo International Convention Center Owerri (IICC)
Authentic date of the conference has been fixed as 17th to 20th December,2014.
1. All students around the world are expected to apply for the conference following the How to participate session.
2. Candidates should be optimistic, open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in peace, and dialogue the importance of world Education Synergy.
1. Skill acquisition programfor students (25 skills will be taught by professionals in the fields need)
2. Will learn about students with a goal and vision talk show.
3. Students will learn and know there role as a students in a country’s sustainable development.
4. All the participants will be giving a brand new Laptop each from the key sponsors and organizers of the conference.
HOW TO APPLY:
There are two ways to participate in this conference.
1. ONLINE APPLICATION FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS:
All international students around the world are welcomed to participate in this World class International Students Conference 2014 by using the online application package at the website via swagvconference.com/form
2. ESSAY CONTEST SELECTION FOR NIGERIAN STUDENTS ONLY:
This entails the participation of interested Nigerian students in an essay contest to be selected to participate in the conference.
How it works for Nigerians only:
1. He or she must be a Nigerian Student home or abroad.
2.He or she shall write not more than 2000 words on the topic
“THE ROLE OF NIGERIAN STUDENTS IN CREATING A NEW NIGERIA” .
NB: the format is Calibri (body),font size of 14 and with a cover page bearing the students full name, age, school, discipline for University Students, word count, email address, Country of residence and category.
Category A= University students and Category B= Secondary school students. Send all written essay to: [email protected] or Call Mr. ANACLETUS +2348113134351.
3. The best ten essay writers in the respective categories A and B will be awarded at the award night of the conference and their write ups published in national dailies.
DEADLINE: November 25, 2014
MORE INFORMATION: For more information click here