Total Nigeria PLC is recruiting job seekers for the position of ‘Graduate Wellsite Geologist’ for its branch in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. All members of the general public as well as interested persons are hereby informed.
Total Nigeria Plc, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments into the vacant position below in its Port Harcourt branch. See the application details as we as all necessary information below.
Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Wellsite Geologist
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”.
Find below, the details of the Total Nigeria Plc job recruitment for Graduate Wellsite Geologist:
Offer ID: 12641BR
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Exploration and Production
Metier: GeologyJob Description
- Supervises geological operations in the course of drilling
- Guarantees and validates flow of wellsite data to the office
- Guarantees the transfer of information concerning drilling safety
- Supervises acquisitions (Mud log, LWD, Wire-line, VSP, MDT, coring…)
- Controls quality and validate the acquired data
- Prepares programmes for data acquisition while drilling
- Contributes to the preparation of reports on well locations
- Forecasts and assesses geological risks in the course of drilling: pressure, inflow…
- Interprets geological data while drilling
- Detects and evaluates reservoirs and their contents
- Ensures relevant and efficient reporting in the course of drilling
- Selects, corrects, publishes the data logs before their use
- Writes end of well reports
- Carries out quality audits on contractors and service companies
- Proposes and implements technological innovations
- M.Sc. with relevant experience in Geology or Operations Geology
- Professional experience: 0-3 yeears
Application Closing Date
4th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online
- Visit: www.careers.total.com, If the page defaults in French Click on “English” at the top of the page to change the larguage.
- On the navigation bar Click ‘APPLY TO TOTAL’
- Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference.
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display list of jobs in Nigeria.
- Select your job preference to view details of the job.
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details In the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study.
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- All application forms must be completed online as we are unable to process paper applications.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application per position as multiple applications may result in cancellation of the application.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.