Total Nigeria PLC is recruiting job seekers for the position of an ‘Graduate Methods Officer’ for its branch in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. All members of the general public as well as interested persons are hereby informed.
Total Nigeria Plc, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments into the vacant position below in its Port Harcourt branch. See the application details as we as all necessary information below.
Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Methods Officer
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”.
Find below, the details of the Total Nigeria Plc job recruitment for Graduate Methods Officer:
Job Title: Methods Officer
Offer ID: 12651BR
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Metier: Purchasing General Responsibilities
Employment type: Regular position
Branch: Exploration and Production
The job holder will:
- Ensure the support contracts required for operations are in place
- Ensure the management of vendors who have contracts with the Company
- Ensure the timely preparation of budgets for internal and partner approval
- Ensure approval of contracts and procurement from internal entities and the partner
- Ensure strict adherence to Group standards
- Maintain interface with Contracts and Procurement, Maintenance trades, Site maintenance, Cost Control and Planning
- Prepares Scope of Work and cost estimates in coordination with other maintenance trade entities.
- Coordinates all duets in preparation for contracts evaluation
- Prepares instruction to prospective contractors
- Facilitates pre-Tender meetings.
- Responds to Tender Clarifications.
- Prepares Nigerian Content Development Proposal
- Participates in the evaluation of Tenders and associated report writing.
- Prepares commercial evaluation template
- Participates in Award Recommendations for Contracts.
- Prepares relevant presentations.
- Ensures periodic reporting for the Maintenance department.
- Interfaces with relevant duets, their managers and members of a contract evaluation committee
- Perform all relevant contract administrative tasks as may be assigned
- HND or University degree in Engineering, Management, Business or Social Sciences
- 1-3 years of experience in Purchasing / Contracts, preferably in an Oil &Gas company
- Membership of relevant professional bodies in the Supply Chain Management and in Operational functions will be an added advantage.
- Multi-disciplinary knowledge of Contracts, Procurement and Supply chain will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
4th June, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online
- Visit:www.careers.total.com, If the page defaults in French Click on “English” at the top of the page to change the larguage.
- On the navigation bar Click ‘APPLY TO TOTAL’
- Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference.
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display list of jobs in Nigeria.
- Select your job preference to view details of the job.
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details In the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study.
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- All application forms must be completed online as we are unable to process paper applications.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application per position as multiple applications may result in cancellation of the application.