Total Nigeria PLC is recruiting job seekers for the position of ‘Graduate Process Engineer’ for its branch in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. All members of the general public as well as interested persons are hereby informed.
Total Nigeria Plc, is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments into the vacant position below in its Port Harcourt branch. See the application details as we as all necessary information below.
Total Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Process Engineer
Total is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. “We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!”.
Find below, the details of the Total Nigeria Plc job recruitment for Graduate Process Engineer:
Job Title: Process Engineer
Offer ID: 12634BR
Employment type: Regular position
Métier: Upstream Operations
Branch: Exploration and Production
Engineering activities – Site Support:
- Conducts process studies in order to optimize production for Onshore / Offshore sites,
- Contributes to formulation of Operating Philosophy for new projects,
- Contributes to formulation of Operations Manual for new projects and review / update existing ones,
- Provides process support for Onshore / Offshore commissioning, Start-up, Ramp-up & Shutdown,
- Provides process assistance to Onshore / Offshore day-to-day Operations (trouble shooting).
Engineering activities – Facility Modification, Upgrade or Debottlenecking:
- Performs core process design activities,
- Reviews engineering studies done by Contractors as required,
- Undertakes de-bottleneck studies and recommends solutions to optimize existing installations,
- Checks that Process Design complies with Company Rules and Specifications,
- Checks that Process Documentation is kept up to date (P&ID, PFD, Operating Manual, etc),
- Contributes to technical audits (HAZOP, HAZID, Company technical audits and quality reviews, etc),
- Participates in site visits during process studies,
- Tracks implementation of Site Modifications as requested.
Production Support Activities:
- Contributes to the HSE investigations,
- Contributes to the production shortfall analyses,
- Studies, follow up site activities and identifies areas for production improvement,
- Contributes to Problem Solving Groups,
- Provides technical special operations support to Sites (e.g. pigging operations, well clean up, etc),
- Provides specific material to site (e.g. pigging tools, nitrogen, mud skips, …),
- Contributes to the contracting process of the material and services as required,
- Contributes to the Operating Manuals and Procedures.
- Qualification: BEng / BSc in Chemical, Process, Petroleum Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience: 0-3 years
- Year of graduation: Not earlier than 2013
Application Closing Date
4th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Visit: www.careers.total.com, If the page defaults in French Click on “English” at the top of the page to change the larguage.
- On the navigation bar Click ‘APPLY TO TOTAL’
- Navigate to ‘Our offers’ and ‘select’ your language preference.
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’
- In the ‘Country’ text box type and select ‘Nigeria’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Search’ to display list of jobs in Nigeria.
- Select your job preference to view details of the job.
- Click on ‘Apply to job’ to complete an online application form.
- You will be requested to create an account if you do not have an existing one. This is mandatory.
- Please fill the form accordingly.
- It is compulsory to attach your CV where it is required in the application form. Your CV must include the following details In the order listed:
- Name, first name, other names (where applicable)
- Date of birth
- Contact address stipulating road/street number(s) only
- Functional email address. Please Note: ALL communication will be by email ONLY
- State of Origin
- Details of tertiary education: institution, degree obtained, class of degree, period of study.
- Details of secondary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- Details of primary education: institution, certificate, period of study
- All application forms must be completed online as we are unable to process paper applications.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application per position as multiple applications may result in cancellation of the application.
Best of luck !!!