University of Africa Toru Orua, Bayelsa State (UAT) Academic Calendar for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released. All stakeholders should take this as notification of the development.
NGScholars is using this medium to inform all students and lecturers of University of Africa Toru Orua, Bayelsa State that the management has released the schedule of academic activities for the 2018/2019 academic session.
University of Africa Toru Orua Academic Calendar for 2018/2019 Academic Session
- Tuesday 6th – Wednesday 7th November, 2018 – 2nd Staff Retreat and Colloquium
- Sunday 11th November, 2018 – Arrival of Fresh Students
- Monday 12th – Friday 16th November, 2018 – Students Orientation, Course Registration and Medical Examination
- Tuesday 13th November, 2018 – Arrival of Continuing Students
- Wednesday 14th – Friday 16th November, 2018 – Registration of Continuing Students
- Monday 19th November, 2018 – Lectures Begins
- Friday 21st December, 2018 – Christmas Break
- Sunday 6th January, 2019 – Resumption from Christmas Break
- Monday 7th January, 2019 – Lecture Continues
- Monday 14th – Friday 19th November, 2019 – Mid-Semester Tests
- Tuesday 19th – Wednesday 20th February, 2019 – 2nd Distinguished Public Lecture Series
- Thursday 21st February, 2019 – Matriculation Ceremony of Fresh Students
- Monday 25th February – Friday 1st March, 2019 – Revision Week
- Monday 4th – Friday 15th March, 2019 – End of Semester Examinations
- Saturday 16th – Sunday 7th April, 2019 – Vacation
- Thursday 28th March, 2019 – Faculty/Departmental Board Meeting
- Thursday 4th April, 2019 – Senate Consideration of Results.
We wish you a prosperous academic session!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.