UBA Entry-Level Tellers Job Vacancy for July 2018: United Bank for Africa, Plc (UBA) is currently recruiting Entry-Level Tellers to fill vacant positions in several states of the Federation.
The management of United Bank for Africa, Plc (UBA) has announced that they are currently recruiting for the position of an Entry-level Teller. All members of the general public are hereby informed.
UBA Plc management hereby invites from members of the general public, suitably qualified applicants to apply for the position of an Entry-level Teller. Interested applicants will find below the details and qualification necessary for application.
UBA Entry-Level Teller Job Vacancy 2018
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
UBA Plc recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Teller
Reference #: HRWEST123T001
Locations: Benin City – Edo, Ado Ekiti – Ekiti, Abeokuta South – Ogun, Akure South – Ondo, Osogbo – Osun, Ibadan South-West, Oyo
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Represent the bank in a manner that maintains and expands positive relations with all customers, potential customers and co-workers
- To accept retail and/or commercial deposits, loan payments, process checking and savings withdrawals
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained
- Comply with all bank and regulatory body policies, procedures and regulations
- Answer customer inquiries and refers customers to the proper service area for issues that cannot be resolved at the teller line
- Other duties as assigned by the Cash Officer
- Verify and receive loan and utility bills payments.
- Time-stamp(Validate) and signature-verify all customers’ requests and refer those that require call-back/status approval to supervisor for action
- Reconciles cash drawer by proving cash transactions; counting and packaging the money, turning in excess cash and mutilated currency to head teller; maintaining supply of cash and currency
- Ensure proper and accurate balancing of cash transactions on a daily basis and ensure there is no pending transaction left on the system before closing for the day.
- Promote the bank’s products and services by cross-selling, ascertaining customers need and directing customers to the customer relationship officers or officers concerned.
- Escalate issues on cash shortage, overpayment, loss and theft.
- Associated adhoc assignments
- Minimum OND in any related discipline
- Age: 27 years and below
- Excellent customer service skills, attentiveness, information retention, tact and diplomacy in dealing with both customers and employees
- Strong communication & organizational skills
- Fast and error free processing
- Ability to be calm under pressure
- Good team player
- Good Numerical skills
- Detail oriented, high degree of accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & under pressure as needed
Application Closing Date
All applications for the UBA Plc Teller recruitment must be submitted not later than 31st July, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates that meets the requirements stated above should:
Click here to apply online
Best of luck from NGScholars!!!