University of Benin Teaching Hospital, UBTH Institute of Health Technology admission form for 2017/2018 academic session is out on sale. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into programmes listed below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the UBTH Institute of Health Technology (IHT), Benin City for the 2017/2018 academic session in the following courses.
Courses Available at UBTH Institute of Health Technology
1. Environmental Health Technology (WAHEB) Courses. Duration: Two years, ND and Two years, HND
2. Anaesthetic Technicians; Duration: Three years
3. Plaster Technicians; Duration: Three years
4. Dental Surgery Technicians; Duration: Three years
5. Occupational Therapy Technicians; Duration: Three years
6. Dispensing Optics; Duration: Three years
7. Medical Image Processing Technicians; Course Duration: Three years
8. Biomedical Engineering Technology (ND); Course Duration: Two years
9. Emergency Med Technologists (Paramedics) (ND); Duration: Two years
10. Public Health Nursing Officers Course (HND); Duration: Two years
UBTH Institute of Health Technology Entry Requirements
1. Applicants should possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in not more than two (2) sittings in the WASCE/NECO/GCE O/L subjects which should include English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology. Subjects obtained with NABTEB are acceptable for programmes 1, 2, 3, 4, 8 and 9.
2. Health Science is acceptable for EMT and Environmental Health Technology courses.
3. Candidates seeking admission to Public Health Nursing Course will in addition be expected to meet the following requirements:
(a) Registered Nurse (RN) certificate
(b) Registered Midwife (RM) or Psychiatric Nursing Certificate with one (1) year post qualification experience.
(c) Candidates with Bachelor of Nursing Science (BN.Sc) degree would start at HND II (Final year)
4. For candidates seeking admission to Biomedical Engineering Technology course, a pass in any of the following subjects will be an added advantage, Wood Works, Auto-Mechanics, Basic Electricity, Technical Drawing, Economics and Fine Art.
How To Apply for UBTH Institute of Health Tech. Admission For 2017/2018 Academic Session
Admission forms are obtainable at the Office of the Principal, Institute of Health Technology, UBTH, Benin City at a fee of N6,000.00 (Six thousand naira). All payments for purchase of application forms should be made using the REMITA Platform with Account name; “Training Schools” in any bank in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date & Submission of Application forms
Completed application forms should be submitted at the Office of the Principal, Institute of Health Technology, UBTH on before Friday, 25th August, 2017/ while
UBTH Institute Of Health Technology Post-UTME/Screening:
Entrance examination to the various programmes will hold on Saturday, 2nd September, 2017 at 9.00 am at the Institute of Health Technology Complex, UBTH, Benin City.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.