University of Benin Teaching Hospital, UBTH School of Post Basic Midwifery admission form for 2020/2021 academic session is out on sale. Members of the public are hereby informed.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Entrance Examination for admission into the UBTH School of Post Basic Midwifery for Eighteen (18) months Midwifery Programme.
UBTH School of Post Basic Midwifery Admission (Entry) Requirements
You must possess the following qualification to apply for the UBTH eighteen (18) months Post Basic Midwifery Programme.
- Possess five (5) credits in not more than two sitting in WAEC/NECO, NABTEB, SSCE/GCE/OL which must include, English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and chemistry.
- Be a qualified Nurse duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
How To Apply For UBTH School of Post Basic Midwifery Admission For 2020/2021 Academic Session
Application forms are obtainable from the office of the Principal/Head of Department (School of Midwifery) on presentation of evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of Six Thousand Five Hundred Naira. (N6, 500) only payable to UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training School of Midwifery using REMITA Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- All forms must be purchased from the office of the Principal/Head of Department, School of Midwifery, UBTH.
- Be informed that UBTH does not sell the school of midwifery application forms online.
Application Closing Date
Sales of forms commence 9th March 2020 and closes 26th September 2020.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM: Completed application forms should be submitted to the institution before 26th September, 2020.
Entrance Exam Schedule
- Date of Entrance Exam: Saturday 26th September 2020 at 8:00 am
- Date of selection interview: Tuesday 29th September 2020 at 11:00 am
- Venue: School of Midwifery, UBTH, Benin City
Please come with original and photocopies of your credentials.
NOTE: Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
We wish you the very best with your application!