Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the above named School for a 1-year course in Perioperative Nursing beginning from November, 2020 leading to licensing by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as Registered Perioperative Nurse (RPON).
In view of current Covid-19 Related Nationwide Inter-State/Inter-City lockdown prospective applicants upon payment for admission forms are encouraged to contact the heads of their intended schools through the under-listed telephone numbers to assist them in submitting their payment Receipts/Tellers online and obtain PIN Code to login into UCH Admission Portal.
Coordinator, Perioperative Nursing School – 08131733576 / 08036195741
The course is designed to equip Registered Nurses (RN) with the theoretical underpinnings and skills required for providing safe, effective and acceptable perioperative care to the Nursing clients.
- ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
- Be Registered Nurses (RN) with current practice license of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have at least five (5) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in English language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry from WAEC or NECO O’level examinations’.
- Have at least one (1) year post qualification experience as a General Nurse.
- Approval for one (1) full year of release from employers or other training Schools.
- The course is offered as both residential and full time.
- METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application form is available beginning from Monday 9th March, 2020 through the UCH SCHOOLS’ PORTAL at website https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng. Interested individuals are to do the following:
- Make a payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand and Two Hundred Naira (
N10,200.00) only through any commercial bank into University College Hospital, Ibadan T.S.A. Account- Perioperative Nursing School. Teller to be changed to receipt at UCH Accounts Department.
- Make a payment of another Two Hundred Naira (
N200.00) only into Oyo State Nursing & Midwifery Committee Account, First Bank Plc. 2019704292.
- Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank teller for the payment of
N200.00 at the Perioperative Nursing School to obtain a SCRATCH CARD with PIN for log in to website for online application submission.
- Go to the portal onhttps://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng, download the Applicants’ User Guide and enter the PIN on your SCRATCH CARD to login and create your account.
- Follow instructions on the Applicants’ User Guide to input your data and submit your application online.
- Print 2 copies of your form and Photo card and submit for authentication at the Perioperative Nursing School.
- METHOD OF SELECTION PLEASE NOTE:
- Applicants shall be notified of the date, venue and time for Computer Based (CBT) Entrance Examination through their e-mail addresses and text messages.
- Only candidates with authenticated (stamped and signed) Photo cards shall be allowed into examination venue.
- Only candidates who attain acceptable standard at the examination shall be invited for interview or considered for selection following interview.
Application Closing Date
June 22 2020
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.