The University College Hospital, Ibadan (UCH) School of Nursing admission form for 2020/2021 is out. The UCH admission form is for October 2020 admission into the School of Nursing.
In view of current Covid-19 Related Nationwide Inter-State/Inter-City lockdown prospective applicants upon payment for admission forms are encouraged to contact the heads of their intended schools through the under-listed telephone numbers to assist them in submitting their payment Receipts/Tellers online and obtain PIN Code to login into UCH Admission Portal.
The numbers are :
Principal, School of Nursing – 08131733574 / 08034007592
Coordinator, School of Occupational Health Nursing – 08131733575 / 08034277770
Coordinator, Perioperative Nursing School – 08131733576 / 08036195741
All members of the public, especially those interested in getting admission into the Nursing School are hereby informed.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for 2020/2021 admission into the School of Nursing, UCH, Ibadan. Only the candidates who have met the requirements for admission will be considered for admission.
What Is The Course Duration?
This UCH School of Nursing course is for a period of three years, after which candidates will be presented for both the School and the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria Final Examination to qualify as Registered Nurses (RN).
UCH School of Nursing Admission Requirements for 2020/2021
Interested candidates who who intent to apply for the UCH Ibadan school of nursing should be of age 17 ½ years and above, and possess the West African Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent with credit in at least 5 subjects which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics.
Only individuals with required credit passes at not more than two sittings from the same examination body may apply.
How To Apply For UCH, Ibadan School of Nursing 2020/2021 Admission
Application form is available beginning from Monday 24th February, 2020 through the UCH SCHOOLS’ PORTAL at website https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng. Interested individuals are to do the following;
- Make a payment of a non-refundable fee of Seven Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N7,500.00) only through any commercial bank into University College Hospital, Ibadan T.S.A. Account- School of Nursing. Teller to be changed to receipt at UCH Accounts Department.
- Make a payment of Two Hundred Naira (N200.00) only into Oyo State Nursing & Midwifery Committee Account, First Bank Plc. 2020704292
- Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank teller for the payment of N200.00 at Room 6, School of Nursing to collect PIN (Personal Identification Number) for login and online application submission.
- Go to the portal on https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng, download the Applicants’ User Guide and enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) to login and create your account.
- Follow instructions on the Applicants’ User Guide to input your data and submit your application online.
- Print 2 copies of your form and Photo card and submit for authentication at Room 6, School of Nursing
No application letter is required.
Application Closing Date for 2020
Completed application forms for UCH School of Nursing Course must reach the Principal of this School latest June 1 2020
(i) Applicants shall be notified of the date, venue and time for Computer Based (CBT) Entrance Examination through their e-mail addresses and text messages
(ii) Only candidates with authenticated (stamped and signed) Photo cards shall be allowed into examination venue.
(iii) Only candidates who attain acceptable standard at the examination shall be invited for interview or considered for selection following interview.
UCH Nursing Entrance Examination Date 2020
The General Entrance Examination Committee of the Hospital will conduct the entrance examination on a future date. Only candidates who attain acceptable standard at the examination will be considered for selection following an interview.
We will update you on this.
We wish all candidates who are taking part in the UCH Ibadan entrance examination for the school of nursing admission the very best in their test.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.