UDUSOK CODE B.Sc. Nursing Programme 2023/2024 Admission Form is Out
The management of the Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) Centre for Open and Distance Education (CODE) has announced the commencement of sales for its B.Sc. Nursing Programme admission form for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Suitably qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply for admission into the Nursing programme for the 2023/2024 academic session.
UDUSOK CODE B.Sc. Nursing Programme Admission Requirements
To gain admission into the BNSc Degree programme, candidates must possess the following requirements:
- Registered Nursing Certificate and/or Registered Midwifery Certificate with a valid practising license by the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- A minimum of five (5) credits at ordinary WASC, G.C.E, SSCE or NECO in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in not more than two sittings.
- A post-basic nursing diploma may be an added advantage.
- Any other relevant qualification is acceptable to the University.
The department may organize a screening test for prospective applicants.
UDUSOK CODE B.Sc. Nursing Programme Admission Tuition
- Tuition — N150,000
- Acceptance Fees — N10,000
- Examination Fees — N10,000
- Miscellaneous — N10,000
- Verification — N10,000
How to Apply for UDUSOK CODE B.Sc. Nursing Programme Admission Form
- Create an account on our application portal: All applications for our programmes are online. As such, you are expected to create an account on our portal and indicate the programme you are interested in. See the list of available programmes.
- Complete your application form appropriately: Take your time to fill and complete the application form by logging in with the account you created. Ensure that you supply correct and accurate information during the application; failure to do so will affect your application. As the case may be, follow the instruction on uploading supporting documents carefully.
- Pay the appropriate application fee: Unless otherwise stated, for most programmes, application fees are to be paid in designated banks (First Bank, Skye Bank, and UBA) on eTranzact network. Alternatively, you may also use your Interswitch-enabled Debit or Credit Card to make payments directly on our Portal. Please, note that application fees are subject to review as the occasion demands.
- Submit And Wait for Approval: This is the last step of the application process. After Submission, your application will be reviewed, and you will be contacted in due time.
Best wishes to all applicants from NGScholars!