University of Ibadan, UI, has released an important information on undergraduate students’ accommodation and school fee receipts for the 2017/2018 academic session. All undergraduate students are hereby informed.
How To Get UI Accommodation/School Fee Receipts 2017/2018
In a bid to avoid unnecessary queue and delay in getting your receipts, the university management has automated the process of self-generation of receipts by Students on the internet.
To print your receipt(s) Online, please follow the instructions below:
- Visit streceipt.ui.edu.ng
- Type your Matriculation Number or RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference Number) and click Search
- Click Display link preceding the receipt you want to print.
- Click Print to print receipt.
Click Download to save a pdf copy of the receipt to your computer
Click Email to have the receipt emailed to your configured email address.
- Students should take the printed copy/copies of the same receipt(s) to their respective Finance Offices for validation ( with Official Stamp).
For further enquiry, visit Students Accounts Section of the Bursary Department.
Best of luck from NGScholars!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.