University of Ibadan, UI, has released an important information on undergraduate students’ accommodation and school fee receipts for the 2017/2018 academic session. All undergraduate students are hereby informed.
How To Get UI Accommodation/School Fee Receipts 2017/2018
In a bid to avoid unnecessary queue and delay in getting your receipts, the university management has automated the process of self-generation of receipts by Students on the internet.
To print your receipt(s) Online, please follow the instructions below:
- Visit streceipt.ui.edu.ng
- Type your Matriculation Number or RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference Number) and click Search
- Click Display link preceding the receipt you want to print.
- Click Print to print receipt.
Click Download to save a pdf copy of the receipt to your computer
Click Email to have the receipt emailed to your configured email address.
- Students should take the printed copy/copies of the same receipt(s) to their respective Finance Offices for validation ( with Official Stamp).
For further enquiry, visit Students Accounts Section of the Bursary Department.
Best of luck from NGScholars!!!