University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Nursing programmme admission forme for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released. All interested members of the general public are hereby informed.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Nursing programmme for the 2018/2019 academic session.
UMTH School Of Nursing Admission Form
- Applicants should possess five 5 credits in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two 2 sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Applicants for School of Nursing should be between Eighteen (18) and Twenty Four (24) years of age.
HOW TO APPLY
Application Form Fee: N3,000 (three thousand naira only).
All payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”. Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the application form.
All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
Date of Submission of Application Form: 2nd May-22nd June 2018.
Entrance Examination: 16th – 20th July, 2018.
Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.