UMYU Pre-Degree & IJMB (Remedial) Admission Forms 2022/2023 Out
Umaru Musa Yar’dua University, UMYU Pre-Degree and Remedial Studies (IJMBE) admission forms for the 2022/2023 academic session are out on sale. The cost of the UMYU Pre-degree/IJMB application form is N3,000 only.
Admission into School of Pre-Degree and Remedial Studies of the Umaru Musa Yar’dua for the 2022/2023 academic session has started. All fresh applicants must therefore meet all the requirements stipulated by the SPRS which is obtaining 3 credits in science core subjects and 2 passes in other subjects.
Authorities of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, Katsina, School of Pre-Degree and Remedial Studies, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session:
UMYU Pre-Degree Programmes Admission Requirements
- Candidates applying for Remedial Programme must possess at least three (3)Credits in Science, Arts & Social Science subjects and any two (2) relevant Passes at ‘O’ level in the other subjects offered in the School at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Agricultural Science, Biology, Chemistry, Geography & Physics
- Arabic, French, Hausa, History, Islamic Studies & Literature in English
- Accounting, Civic Education, Commerce, Economics & Government
- General Subjects: English Language and Mathematics
- Candidates admitted for the Remedial programme MUST register and pass WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, OR NBAIS Exams at Credit level in the subjects they are deficient.
- Candidates applying for the Remedial programme MUST also register for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the University and MUST choose Umaru Musa Yar’adua University as their 1st choice. The Duration of the Programme is one year.
UMYU IJMB Admission Requirements
Candidates applying for IJMBE Programme MUST possess at least five (5) ‘O’ level Creditsin three (3) Basic Science, Arts and Social Science Subjects, plus English Language and Mathematics, at not more than two (2) Sittings.
For candidates from educationally less developed states (ELDS) in Nigeria, deficiency is allowed for English. The deficiency, however, must be remedied before the end of the IJMBE Programme. The Duration of the Programme is one year.
- IJMBE Science Subjects: Agricultural Science, Biology, Chemistry, Geography, Mathematics & Physics
- IJMBE Arts Subjects: Arabic, French, Hausa, History, Islamic Studies & Literature in English
- IJMBE Social Science Subjects: Accounting, Business Management, Commerce, Economics, Geography, Government & Sociology
All registered IJMBE candidates MUST also register for JAMB Direct Entry (DE) Admissions. The Duration of the Programme is one year.
How to Apply For UMYU Pre-Degree & IJMB Admission for 2022/2023 Academic Session
Interested candidates are required to follow the procedures below:
Interested candidates are required to log on to the Remedial School Registration Portal Link Remedial School Registration and pay the sum of two thousand three hundred Naira only (N3,000) (Bank charges inclusive).