UNIABUJA admission lists for the 2019/2020 session are out. In light of this, candidates can now check the admission list released by University of Abuja (UNIABUJA). This is the first batch admission list. It might interest you to know that UNIABUJA released a second and third batch admission list last session.
The UNIABUJA list of candidates with admission offer is not yet on the school website at www.uniabuja.edu.ng. At the time of publishing this report, the admission list is only available for checking on JAMB admission portal.
The UNIABUJA admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered admission into the University for the 2019/2020 academic session. Candidates that applied for admission via the 2018 UTME can therefore go ahead to check their admission status.
How To Check UNIABUJA Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session
CHECKING THE LIST ON UNIABUJA ADMISSION PORTAL
When the list comes out on the school website, the following steps will apply;
- Visit UNIABUJA admission portal at https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Provide your JAMB registration number and Password in the required columns.
- Click on ‘Login to Dashboard’ button to access your UNIABUJA 2019/2020 admission status
You can check your admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal. So, use the steps outlined below to achieve that:
CHECKING LIST ON JAMB ADMISSION STATUS CHECKER
- Firstly, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Find and click the “Check Admission Status” tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the applicable field.
- Finally, click on “Check Admission Status” to access your UNIABUJA admission status.
NEXT STEP: Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the 2019/2020 first batch admission list of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA).
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.