UNIABUJA admission list for the 2018/2019 session is out. In light of this, candidates can now check the admission list released by University of Abuja (UNIABUJA). This is the first batch admission list. It might interest you to know that UNIABUJA released a second and third batch admission list last session.
The UNIABUJA list of candidates with admission offer is not yet on the school website at www.uniabuja.edu.ng. At the time of publishing this report, the admission list is only available for checking on JAMB admission portal.
The UNIABUJA admission list contains the names of candidates who have been offered admission into the University for the 2018/2019 academic session. Candidates that applied for admission via the 2018 UTME can therefore go ahead to check their admission status.
How To Check UNIABUJA Admission List for 2018/2019 Academic Session
You can check your admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal. So, use the steps outlined below to achieve that:
CHECKING LIST ON JAMB ADMISSION STATUS CHECKER
- Firstly, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Find and click the “Check Admission Status” tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the applicable field.
- Finally, click on “Check Admission Status” to access your UNIABUJA admission status.
NEXT STEP: Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
CHECKING THE LIST ON UNIABUJA ADMISSION PORTAL
When the list comes out on the school website, the following steps will apply;
- Go to UNIABUJA Admission status checking portal at
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required space.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to know your status.
We congratulate all candidates whose names appear on the 2018/2019 first batch admission list of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA).