This is to inform the general public and qualified candidates that applications for admission into the University of Abuja Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMBE) programme have commenced. This intensive programme prepares students for the IJMBE examinations and will run for a period of twelve (12) months. Successful candidates can apply for admission through direct entry into the University of Abuja and other Universities that recognize IJMBE.
UNIABUJA IJMB Courses
Combinations of subjects are available for admission into the following faculties:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Environmental Sciences
- College of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculty of Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
UNIABUJA IJMB Admission Requirements
The requirement for UNIABUJA IJMB admission is minimum of five (5) Ordinary Level Passes at credit level, including English Language and Mathematics and three other relevant subjects. Prospective applicants are advised to visit the University website, www.portal.uniabuja.edu.ng for more details on admission requirements.
How to Apply for UNIABJUA IJMB Form
Applicants are required to visit portal.uniabuja.edu.ng with a valid email and ATM card.
Candidates who meet these requirements can proceed to apply online (ONLY) with a non-refundable fee of Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (N25,000.00) only.
Successful candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000.00) only.
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Click on CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- On the left pane, click on Interim Joint Matriculation Board.
- Enter the requested details (surname, first name, other names, email and phone number) and click NEXT
- On the payment preview page, click on GENERATE RRR.
- Click MAKE PAYMENT, and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected to the portal and application number generated, and the portal also sends the same application as SMS to the applicant’s PHONE NUMBER, and you will be logged out.
- Click on MAIN LOGIN, enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process.
- Click on LOGIN TO DASHBOARD and complete your registration.
UNIABUJA IJMB Admission Form Deadline
Sales of admission form close on October 22, 2022.
NOTE: Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule.