Univesity of Abuja, UNIABUJA Post UTME and Direct Entry screening forms for 2019/2020 academic are out on sale. The UNIABUJA cut-off mark for Post-UTME candidates and how to register for the screening exercise have also been released.
University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) invites suitably qualified candidates to her 2019/2020 academic session post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) admission screening exercise.
University of Abuja Post-UTME Eligibility Criteria (Requirements)
Who is qualified for UNIABUJA Post-UTME screening exercise?
- Participated in the 2019 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or applied through Direct Entry (DE) mode.
- Scored not less than 180 marks in the 2018 UTME.
- Possess at least five “O” level credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in relevant subjects.
- The candidate must have chosen University of Abuja as first choice in the 2019 UTME.
How To Apply For UNIABUJA Post-UTME Screening Exercise for 2019/2020 Academic Session
The following are steps needed on how to access the Pre-admission Screening Application on the Portal:
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only), through Remita Platform via the University of Abuja 2019 Post-UTME Screening Portal.
Before commencement of registration, a Candidate is required to have his/her JAMB/ UTME registration number and O’Level examination qualifying details handy with the respective results check scratch card details before proceeding to commence this application.
1. Visit http://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
2. Click Undergraduate link on the left pane
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”
4. Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
5. On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
6. Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
7. Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
8. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
9. After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
10. Click on “Login to dashboard” and complete your registration.
11. Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule
NOTE: You can always requery your payment attempt in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then requery your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below
For support, contact [email protected]
Candidates should note:
- The O’Level results fetched in this process and used by the candidate to fill this online screening form is what shall be presented for verification, if the candidate is admitted.
- Any discrepancy between results entered at this stage and credentials presented for verification at point of admission into the programme, shall invalidate the candidate’s provisional admission.
- Kindly note that O’Level results and number of sittings are weighted.
- After a candidate fills the form, they accept the “Terms and Conditions” by clicking on the submit button and can take print out after executing the “[Submit]” button. Return to the University of Abuja 2019 Post UTME Screening website within a week to check for your results.
We wish you all the best!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.