The University of Benin, UNIBEN-NILS postgraduate admission form for 2015/2016 academic session is out. All persons interested in the UNIBEN-NILS postgraduate programmes can now apply. The NILS is the National Institute for Legislative Studies, Abuja. Applications are invited from interested and equally qualified persons for 2015/2016 admission.
The University of Benin, in affiliation with the National Institute for Legislative Studies (NILS), Abuja, offers programmes leading to the award of masters degrees in Legislative Studies and Legislative Drafting. NILS is the capacity building organ of the National Assembly; it was established by an Act of Parliament. It works to support and strengthen the legislature in the pursuit of the ideals of democracy through research, training, legislative support, advocacy and networking.
UNIBEN-NILS Postgraduate Programmes Available — 2015/16
The following are the programmes available;
- Masters in Legislative Studies (MLS)
- Masters in Legislative Drafting (MLD)
- Masters in parliamentary administration (MPAD)
UNIBEN-NILS Postgraduate Admission Form Filling Procedure For 2015/2016
The following steps will guide you in making payment and filling the online UNIBEN-NILS postgraduate forms;
- Go to UNIBEN website at uniben.edu website, Click on Student Portal. This will take you to the UNIBEN WAEUP page.
- Under the Applicants Menu, Click on NILS POST GRADUATE PROGRAMMES 2015/2016
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter all requested information following instructions on the application page.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- To pay for the UNIBEN-NILS Postgraduate Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee with an ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any commercial Bank.
- 6. You can SAVE your application and come back to it as many times as required before FINAL SUBMIT. Use your application login and password to log back in at any time. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date)
- Print out an acknowledgement slip that contains your application details.
These are the steps to follow to complete the 2015/2016 UNIBEN-NILS Postgraduate admission form. Candidates should note that they can print out all forms and fill first before completing them online. This will help you from avoiding errors.
The University of Benin awards the degrees while the programmes are run at the facilities of the National Institute for Legislative Studies in Abuja by academic staff of the two institutions and renowned practitioners in the democratic and legislative process.
We wish you the very best with your application!!!