University of Benin, UNIBEN instructions on passport upload for Post-UTME application for the 2017/2018 academic session have been made available to applicants.
These instructions are meant to guide all prospective applicants of the University of Benin Post-UTME/Admission screening exercise for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Instructions On Passport Upload for UNIBEN Post-UTME Applicants
1. All passports must be with RED background.
2. Apparels like glasses, caps, etc in whatever form must not be used.
3. The face on the passport must be devoid of shadow or shadowy background.
4. Any passport suspected to have been blended or worked on to cause deceit will result in the automatic disqualification of such candidate.
5. Hairdos must not cover the face of the candidate.
6. For the use of hijab, the face must be well exposed to ensure clarity and ease recognition.
7. Candidates are advised not to edit out facial / tribal marks so as not to distort resemblance to the physical appearance
8. Any candidate who flouts any of these instructions would have invariably disqualified themselves.
Note: FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.