UNICAL Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure for 2019/2020
UNICAL Acceptance Fee payment procedure for 2019/2020 academic session has been released. This is the University of Calabar NUC and CES programmes acceptance fee and registration procedure for 2019/2020 session.
The acceptance fee is to be paid by newly-admitted students of UNICAL for the 2018/9 academic session. In light of this, all new UNICAL NUC and CES programmes students are to accept their offer of admission by paying their acceptance fees within this period.
Candidates who have not checked UNICAL UTME & Direct Entry Admission List should do so now.
How To Pay UNICAL Acceptance Fee for 2019/2020 Academic Session
UNICAL Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
UNICAL newly admitted candidates are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (#25,000.00) only, using the approved payment mode below:
- Walk into any Commercial Bank nationwide
- Make payment for University of Calabar acceptance fee payment on E-tranzact.
- Collect an E-tranzact printout from the bank.
- Log on to www.myunical.edu.ng
- Click on Acceptance Fee Payment or www.myunical.edu.ng/acceptance
- Type your Jamb registration number/ CES form number, Phone number and the confirmation order number on the E-tranzact printout from the bank to generate your acceptance fee receipt.
- Printout your acceptance fees receipt.
- Proceed to your department for screening before payment of school fees.