UNICAL Acceptance Fee payment procedure for 2018/2019 academic session has been released. This is the University of Calabar NUC and CES programmes acceptance fee and registration procedure for 2018/2019 session.
The acceptance fee is to be paid by newly-admitted students of UNICAL for the 2018/9 academic session. In light of this, all new UNICAL NUC and CES programmes students are to accept their offer of admission by paying their acceptance fees within this period.
Candidates who have not checked UNICAL UTME & Direct Entry Admission List should do so now.
How To Pay UNICAL Acceptance Fee for 2018/2019 Academic Session
1. Walk into any commercial bank nationwide and University of Calabar Micro Finance bank.
2. Make payment for University of Calabar acceptance fee payment on E-tranzact.
3. Collect an E-tranzact printout from the bank.
4. Log on to www.myunical.edu.ng
5. Click on Acceptance Fee Payment or www.myunical.edu.ng/acceptance
6. Type your Jamb registration number/ CES form number, Phone number and the confirmation order number on the E-tranzact printout from the bank to generate your acceptance fee receipt.
7. Printout your acceptance fees receipt.
8. Proceed to your department for screening before payment of school fees.