This is a notice from the management of University of Calabar, UNICAL on collection of convocation goes and invitation of friends and family to the 2018 conviction ceremony in the school. The convocation ceremony concerns graduands up to and including the 2015/2016 and 2016/2017 academic years.
Such category of UNICAL graduands are to follow the the instructions herein. If you have not seen it, please also check the UNICAL 31st Convocation Ceremony Programme of Events.
Notice to UNICAL Graduands on 31st Convocation Gown Collection – 2018
Gowns are to be obtained from Faculty Officers on the payment of a deposit of N5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira only). A refund of N2,000.00(Two Thousand Naira) will be made on the return of the Gown. Gowns not returned by May 30th, 2018 will attract a fine of N2,000.00(Two Thousand Naira only) per day.
For Graduate School graduands, the following will apply:
- Outright purchase of Academic Gowns:
- New Gown = N42,000.00 each
- Old Gown = N35,000.00 each
- New Gown = N25,000.00 each
- Hiring of Graduate Gowns
- PGD = N10,000.00
- MASTERS = N10,000.00
- Ph.D = N10.000.00 only
Invitation Cards to Parents/Guardians
Two invitation cards will be issued to every Graduand by the Faculty Officers. Each Graduand is therefore entitled to two guests only.
- Graduands are to be fully robbed and seated at Abraham Ordia Sports stadium by 9.30am. Graduands who are not robbed will not be allowed into the convocation venue.
- Nobody including graduands and their parents/guardians will be allowed into the convocation venue after 9.15am.
- Only accredited Photographers will be allowed into the Stadium. Accreditation must be obtained until 12 noon on Friday, May 11, 2018.
- All small scale business operators, including Photographers, Video operators, food/drinks vendors, cloth/shoes retailers etc wishing to do business on campus on the convocation day are to pay N3,000.00 only to any Commercial Bank with UNICAL CBN Remita A/C No. 0050217461078 from Monday 30th April, 2018. Obtain a Teller and forward same to the office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Academic) for the issuance of receipts for such payments. Receipt Admits.
- Other medium-large scale business operators will pay between N50,000.00 – N100,000.00, as the case maybe into the aforementioned account.
- All Vehicles entering the campus on the Convocation day will pay N1,000.00 only as permit/parking fee. Members of the University of Calabar Community will only be allowed entry on presentation of a valid UNICAL ID Card. All are please advised to comply to avoid any embarrassments.
The University of Calabar Administration looks forward to welcoming all her graduands and well-wishers to the convocation ceremonies.
All enquiries on the 31st Convocation Ceremonies should be directed to the office of the Deputy Vice Chancellor-(08035458641)/Chairman, CPC or the Registrar of the University.
We congratulate all convicting graduates of the University!!!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.