University of Calabar, UNICAL Post-UTME Screening form for 2019/2020 academic session is out on sale. UNICAL cut-off mark for 2019/2020 admission exercise (Post-UTME) has been announced too.
This is to inform all UTME candidates who applied for admission to University of Calabar (UNICAL), for the 2019/2020 academic session that the Post UTME Test will be conducted from from 5th of August, 2019 at the University’s CBT Centre.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Eligibility Criteria
Here are the requirements for UNICAL post-UTME Screening exercise for the next academic session;
Candidates who scored 160 and above in the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination and who have chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How To Apply for UNICAL Post-UTME Screening
The following options are available:
- E-transact option: This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Buy Post-UTME Pin Online option:
This option gives access to purchase Post-UTME pin from the portal. Click Buy Post-UTME Pin Online to purchase the Post-UTME pin online. Login with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
- Scratch Card Option: This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- Unical Microfinance Bank
- WEMA Bank
- First city Monument Bank
- Heritage Bank
- Zenith Bank Plc
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO: http://www.Myunical.edu.ng and click on Screening UTME link.
- On the home page, enter your correct JAMB Registration NO in the box provided.
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided.
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT.
- Print out the completed form.
UNICAL Aptitude Test = N2000.
UNICAL Post-UTME Portal Closing Date
Registration will start from Monday, 17th June, 2019, when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Wednesday, 31st of July, 2019.
UNICAL Post UTME Screening Dates, Venue (Schedule) for 2019/2020 Admission
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph.
- The Post UTME exercise is Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment.
- Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the dying hours.
- Candidates are advised to check the Portal from
Friday 26th July 20191st of August 2019 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar
email: [email protected]
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out– 2019/2020
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.