UNICAL school fees payment procedure for 2018/2019. The University of Calabar, UNICAL has released the guideline and procedure for payment of school fees for the 2018/2019 academic session.
This guide that is meant to aid students in the payments of fees for the 2018/19 regular NUC undergraduate programmes.
All undergraduate students of the University Of Calabar are hereby informed. If you have not seen the breakdown of the school fees released by the management. You can click here to see the UNICAL School Fees Schedule for the session.
Steps To Follow To Pay UNICAL School Fees For 2018/2019 Academic Session
1. Students (Fresh and Returning students) should log on to the portal with their Registration Number or Matric Number
2. Generate and Print Bill
3. Check the list of Banks for payment according to programme of study
4. Go to the bank and make payment on e-Transact Platform
5. Collect bank payment slip which contain payment details and confirmation order number
6. Go back to the portal to log on with your Registration Number or Matric Number
7. Then input your BILL NUMBER (located on your bill) on the next page to enable you gain access to the portal
We wish you all the best!!!