UNIJOS admission list for 2018/2019 academic session is out for checking on school website. University of Jos (UNIJOS) has released the list of candidates who have been offered provisional admission for the 2018/19 academic session.
In light of this, the UNIJOS admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into degree programmes has been uploaded. Prospective candidates can therefore check their admission status online..
How To Check UNIJOS Admission List for 2018/2019
Following the conduct of UNIJOS Post UTME screening exercise, all the candidates that participated in the screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
CHECKING ADMISSION LIST ON UNIJOS PORTAL
When the list finally comes out on UNIJOS admission portal, the following steps will apply:
- Firstly, go to UNIJOS admission status checking portal at https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the space for it
- Finally, click on ‘Get Started’ button to check your admission status and registration procedure.
Admitted? Then you should accept or reject the admission offer on JAMB portal. See how to reject or accept JAMB admission offer on JAMB CAPS.
- You are to pay a non-refundable pre-registration fee of twenty-five thousand (N25,000.00) only on or before March 31, 2019.
ALSO SEE: UNIJOS Acceptance Fee & Payment Procedure.
CHECKING UNIJOS ADMISSION LIST ON JAMB PORTAL
You can check if you have offer of admission by going to JAMB admission status portal.
- First of all, go to jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down and locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and then enter your registration number in the required fields.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your 2018/2019 UNIJOS admission status.
NGScholars congratulate all candidates who have been offered provisional admission into University of Jos, UNIJOS for the 2018/2019 academic session.