University of Jos, UNIJOS Post UTME and Direct Entry screening forms for 2018/2019 academic session are out on sale online. The UNIJOS Post-UTME cut off mark for the 2018/2019 admission exercise has also been announced by the school authority.
UNIJOS Post UTME registration deadline is now 7th September, 2018
This is to inform candidates who made the University of Jos their institution of first choice and scored 180 and above in the 2018 UTME that the University screening portal will be opened from Monday, 13th to Friday, 31st August, 2018 for the UTME and Saturday, 18th to Friday, 31st August, 2018 for the Direct Entry online screenings through https://mis.unijos.edu.ng.
The deadline for the online screening of bio-data/credentials may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose screening details are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for admission.
Who’s Qualified for UNIJOS Post UTME/DE Screening (Eligibility Criteria)?
All candidates who made the University of Jos their 1st choice and scored 180 marks and above in the 2018 UTME JAMB examination.
University of Jos (UNIJOS) Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Instructions
i. Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
ii. Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
iii. Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen. The results of Pre-Admission screening will be available on the University of Jos Portal: https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/.
UNIJOS Post-UTME Form and How To Apply For Screening for 2018/2019 Academic Session
To apply for the UNIJOS post-UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2018/2019 academic session;
- Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.
- Payment shall be made through Remita collection platform at any Commercial Bank operating in Nigeria as follows:
- Bank Branch:
- Visit Bank Branch operating in Nigeria
- Bank Branch:
Present your payment to the Teller (over-the-counter) and say you want to pay University of Jos Pre-Admission Screening Fee via the Remita platform.
Remita Collection Platform:
- Access the collection platform via www.remita.net
- Click “Pay Federal Government Agency”
- Enter “UniJos Pre-Admission Screening” as payment details
- Enter the required details including your JAMB Number and Full Name
Select any preferred electronic payment channels (ATM cards, Internet Banking, Mobile Wallet, POS, e.t.c.) to complete your payment.
The payer will be issued an electronic receipt following payment, which he/she will keep for further processing.
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISSION PROCESSING.
- Visit University of Jos Portal https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/ for registration procedure as follows:
- Create an Account using your email address and phone number. A verification e-mail is automatically sent to your email.
- Log into your e-mail and click on the confirmation link to enable you continue your registration.
- Complete your registration by providing your Bio-data information, including ‘O’ Level details, payment details (RRR and Date); upload your passport photograph and other information as required.
- Click the ‘submit’ button to save your details on the University Portal.
- Print Pre-Admission Screening slip and keep it for further processing.
Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
Application Closing Date
UNIJOS Post UTME registration closing date is Friday, 31st August, 2018
Direct Entry (DE) closing date is Friday, 31st August, 2018.
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out – 2018/2019
RECOMMENDED: How To Get Admission Without JAMB