University of Jos, UNIJOS Post UTME and Direct Entry screening forms for 2019/2020 academic session are out on sale online. The UNIJOS Post-UTME cut off mark for the 2019/2020 admission exercise has also been announced by the school authority.
UNIJOS Post UTME registration closing date is Friday, 30th August, 2019
Direct Entry (DE) closing date is Friday, 30th August, 2019.
This is to inform candidates who made the University of Jos their institution of first choice and scored 180 and above in the 2019 UTME that the University screening portal will be opened from 5th to 26th August, 2019 for the UTME and the Direct Entry online screenings.
The deadline for the online screening of bio-data/credentials may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose screening details are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for admission.
Who’s Qualified for UNIJOS Post UTME/DE Screening (Eligibility Criteria)?
All candidates who made the University of Jos their 1st choice and scored 180 marks and above in the 2019 UTME JAMB examination.
UNIJOS Requirements For 2019/2020 Post UTME
UTME candidates must have chosen University of Jos as First Choice and scored not less than the institutional cut-off mark at 180 and the differential score for various Faculties/Programmes as stated below:
|S/N||COURSES IN THE FACULTY OF:||CUT-OFF POINT|
|1.||Faculty of Agriculture|
a. Agricultural Science
|2.||Faculty of Arts|
a. All Programmes
|3.||Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences|
|4.||Faculty of Clinical Sciences|
a. Medicine and Surgery
|5.||Faculty of Dental Sciences|
|6.||Faculty of Education|
a. All Programmes
|7.||Faculty of Engineering|
a. Civil Engineering
b. Electrical Electronics Engineering
c. Mechanical Engineering
d. Mining Engineering
|8.||Faculty of Environmental Sciences|
b. All other Programmes
|9.||Faculty of Health Science and Technology|
a. Nursing Sciences
b. Medical Laboratory Science
|10.||Faculty of Law|
|11.||Faculty of Management Sciences|
b. Business Administration
c. All other Programmes
|12.||Faculty of Natural Sciences|
a. Computer Science
b. All other Programmes
|13.||Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences|
|14.||Faculty of Social Sciences|
d. All other Programmes
|15.||Faculty of Veterinary Medicine|
a. Veterinary Medicine
University of Jos (UNIJOS) Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Instructions
i. Any candidate who fails to complete the online screening will automatically forfeit the chance of being considered for admission.
ii. Withholding information or provision of wrong information will lead to instant disqualification.
Offenders shall be handed over to the law enforcement agents for prosecution in addition to being disqualified.
iii. Candidates are required to upload their current passport photographs.
Candidates’ results will be screened according to the entry requirements of the respective programmes that they have chosen. The results of Pre-Admission screening will be available on the University of Jos Portal: https://mis.unijos.edu.ng/.
UNIJOS Post-UTME Form and How To Apply For Screening for 2019/2020 Academic Session
To apply for the UNIJOS post-UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise for the 2019/2020 academic session;
- Each candidate shall pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), only (excluding Bank charges) for the screening.Visit University of Jos Portal https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/ for registration procedure as follows:
- Click on PROGRAMME
- Click on UTME/DE SCREENING
- Enter their JAMB registration number
- Click Get Started
- The Candidate will be prompted to select and confirm an easy to remember password. Thereafter, a confirmation link will be sent to their email
- The Candidate should accordingly login in to their email and click the confirmation link
- The candidate is taken to the login page and continue his/her Screening registration
- Visit portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on Login
- Enter email and password
- Click on Login
- The candidate is taken to their personalised dashboard
- Click on Pay Screening Charge
- Select the payment option (card, Bank Branch, Internet Banking) then click proceed
- Enter the details requested and follow the prompt
- Upon Successful payment, the user is returned to their dashboard
- Enter five relevant O level subjects and their grades
- Click Finish
- Print the Screening Registration Slip
- Log out and await further communication from the University
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISSION PROCESSING.
- The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O’ level results. All candidates therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their ‘O’ Level results(WAEC, NECO and NABTEB).
- All candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions below are advised to provide details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification). You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different ‘O’ level examination results.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE Screening will not be considered for admission.
Application Closing Date
UNIJOS Post UTME registration closing date is Friday, 26th August, 2019 Direct Entry (DE) closing date is Friday, 26th August, 2019.
Now 30th August 2019
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Whose Post-UTME Forms Are Out – 2019/2020
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
RECOMMENDED: How To Get Admission Without JAMB
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.