University of Jos, UNIJOS postgraduate application form for the 2019/2020 session is out. Interested members of the public can apply for the PGD and Master’s Programmes at UNIJOS Postgraduate Schools. The closing date has also been announced as well as the application method.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the courses available University of Jos Postgraduate School for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UNIJOS Postgraduate Courses Available & Admission Requirements
The School of Postgraduate Studies has announced the commencement of sales of application forms into various postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
For more details on the available UNIJOS Postgraduate programmes and admission requirements, please visit mis.unijos.edu.ng or www.unijos.edu.ng
How To Apply For UNIJOS Postgraduate Admission for 2019/2020 (Masters, PGD, PhD)
Create an Account
1. Visit portal.unijos.edu.ng
2. Click on FORMS APPLICATION
3. Click on Masters Programme
4. Fill in the Account Registration Form and click Register
An account activation Link is sent to the email provided. Login to the email and click on the Link to activate the account and launch the log in page to continue Or
Pay Application Form Charge
5. Visit portal.unijos.edu.ng
6. Click on LOGIN
7. Enter the email and password used to create an account
8. Click on Login to launch a personalized dashboard
9. Click on Application Charge and then on Pay Application Charges.
10. A window containing payment details will be displayed.
11. Click SELECT PAYMENT
12. Select your preferred payment option (Bank Branch, Card, etc) and provided the details required
13. Follow the prompt through until payment is successful
14. Print the receipt upon successful payment. Also print the other copy of the receipt sent to your email.
Fill in the Application Form
15. visit portal.unijos.edu.ng
16. Click on LOGIN
17. Type your email and password and then
18. click Login to launch your personalized dashboard
19. Click on My Profile
20. Click on Add/Edit Bio-Data and fill in the online application form. (Ensure you enter all the information requested on all tabs: bio-data, result, sponsor, next of kin as well as passport and signature upload)
21. Click on Submit when all tabs are correctly completed (a form will be generated for you. Print and keep for future reference)
Sales of Application Forms closes on 31st December, 2019
- Only valid and functional email address and phone number should be used. All further correspondences will be done through the email address and phone number provided.
- Referees forms are sent electronically. You must therefore provide referees’ valid and functional email addresses and phone numbers. Note that once the referee form is correctly completed, it will automatically go to the relevant Department
- Corrections on personal information or change of course after completion of application form may attract a fee. Therefore, ensure the online form is carefully and correctly completed.
Application Closing Date – 2019/2020
Application reopened. New closing date not stated.
The information has been released by the Registrar, University of Jos School of Postgraduate Studies.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.