University of Jos, UNIJOS Sandwich (Long Vacation Part-time) Admission form for 2017/2018 academic session is out on sale. Interested persons can now start applying.
The University of Jos hereby announces the sale of Admission Forms into various Long Vacation Part-Time Degree and Postgraduate Programmes in the Institute of Education for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
UNIJOS Sandwich Courses Available For 2017/2018
- DEGREE PROGRAMMES (5 LONG VACATIONS)
- B.A. (Ed) Administration and Planning
- B.A. (Ed) Adult Education
- B.Sc. (Ed) Economics
- B.A. (Ed) English
- B.A. (Ed) Guidance and Counselling
- B.A. (Ed) History and International Studies
- B.Sc. (Ed) Geography
- B.A. (Ed) Religion
- B.A. (Ed) Social Studies
- B.Sc. (Ed) Home Economics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Integrated Science
- B.Sc. (Ed) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed) Biology
- B.Sc. (Ed) Special Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Library Science
Admission Requirements for Bachelor of Science (Education), B.Sc. (Ed) and Bachelor of Arts (Education), B.A. (Ed):
Candidates should have a good NCE or a Diploma in relevant areas of study at Upper or Lower Credit level of at least two (2) full academic years’ duration.
Candidates should also possess Five (5) Credits in GCE/SSCE ordinary level in not more than two sittings while those applying for any B.Sc. (Ed) course must have a credit in Mathematics.
- POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME (2 LONG VACATIONS)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Technical Education (PGDTE)
Admission Requirements for Postgraduate Diploma in Technical Education (PGDTE):
Candidates should have at least HND or its equivalent in Science Technology or Business discipline form recognized institutions.
How To Apply For UNIJOS Sandwich Admission – 2017/18
Interested applicants who are interested in filling the Sandwich (Long Vacation Part-time) admission form are to follow the link below:
- Go to www.remita.net
- To obtain application form:-
- Click on pay a Federal Government Agency
- Name of MDA – Type University of Jos
- Name of Service/Purpose – Select Institute of Education
- Fill other information to generate RRR and proceed to pay the sum of N10, 000.00[/] Application Form fee and print receipt of payment.
- Take the receipt printed to University of Jos, Institute of Education to obtain the form.
- All properly filled application forms with attachments of photocopies of credentials are to be submitted to;
Institute of Education,
University of Jos,
P.M.B. 2084, Jos.
Plateau State, Nigeria
- Applicants can also obtain the Forms via the University of Jos web portal mis.unijos.edu.ng or visit the Institute of Education, Bauchi Road Campus, University of Jos.
Admission Application Deadline:
All submissions of completed application form must be made on or before 30th June, 2018.
All further inquiries can be directed to the Phone Numbers: 08037054308, 08036877784, 08061270954