University of Jos, UNIJOS SUG Election Guidelines and Timetable for 2016/2017 academic session have been released. These will guide the conduct of the election of new officials of the Students Union Government of the University of Jos.
Following the inauguration of the Electoral Committee (ELCOM) for the 2016/2017 UNIJOS SUG Elections, the Committee met and drew out and drafted the Guidelines and Timetable for the Elections.
UNIJOS SUG Elections Guidelines & Timetable – 2016/2017
The Time Table for the Elections are as follows:
- Sales of Nomination Forms and submission of Forms: 5th -12th June, 2017. Closing, 12 noon on the 12th, June, 2017
- Verification/Screening of Candidates 12th -26th June, 2017, 8:00am
- Release of Verification/Screening Results 27th June, 2017
- Receipt of Complaints arising from the Verification/Screening: 28th -29th June, 2017 8:00am – 4:00pm Daily.
- MANIFESTO BY ASPIRANTS: 30TH June, 2017
- Parliamentarians and Hall Governors Elections: 3rd July, 2017, 8:00am -2:00pm
- Executive Elections: 4th July, 2017, 8:00am -2:00pm
- Receipt of Election Complaints/Petitions 5th -6th July, 2017, 8:00 -400pm Daily.
- Swearing-in/Hand-over: 7th July, 2017 10:00am
We wish UNIJOS a free and fair SUG election!!!