The University of Lagos has released its 2016/2017 change of course form for candidates that did not meet the cut-off mark of courses of their choice. This is an avenue for candidates to change to another department which would be ready to accept them.
Available Programme For UNILAG Change Of Course 2016/2017
Theses are the available programme for the UNILAG change of course for the 2016/2017 academic session;
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Education
- Adult Education
- Education Islamic Religious Studies
- Education Igbo
- Education Yoruba
- Education French
- Education History
- Education Christian Religious Studies
- Education Geography
- Human Kinetics & Health Education
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Home Economics
- Education Integrated Science
- Education Mathematics
- Education Physics
- Technology Education
Faculty of Science
Eligibility For UNILAG Change Of Course 2016/2017
The following are those eligible for the UNILAG change of course for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Candidates disqualified for wrong UTME and O’Level combination
2. Candidates that their JAMB subject combination and O’Level subjects qualify them for the change of course.
How To Apply 2016/2017
To apply for the UNILAG change of course for the 2016/2017 academic session;
1. Candidates should visit the application portal at http://applications.unilag.edu.ng
2. Then Click the “Apply For Change of Programme”, select the new programme of choice. Click the “Confirm Eligibility and Submit button”.
3. Candidates are to pay a sum of N1,500 only.
4. After payment return to the Application portal to re-print the results slip by clicking the “Print Post UTME Result” link.
Application Closing Date 2016/2017
The application closing date for UNILAG change of course form for the 2016/2017 academic session is Friday September 9, 2016.
Further clarification is available on email: [email protected] and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07046537158, 07043359831 and 08182716045.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.