UNILAG Direct Entry Screening Exercise Form 2021/2022 Academic Session [UPDATED]
University of Lagos, UNILAG Direct Entry screening form for 2021/2022 academic session is out. The released UNILAG Direct Entry (DE) admission screening form is now available online to prospective candidates.
University of Lagos, UNILAG Direct Entry form is out. Interested and suitably qualified candidates should follow the steps outlined below to register for the University of Lagos (UNILAG) 2021/2022 Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
This is to inform the general public that the University of Lagos (UNILAG) registration for ONLINE DIRECT ENTRY Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES for the 2021/2022 academic year will commence from Monday 1st to Friday 12th November 2021.
Candidates Eligible for UNILAG Direct Entry Screening
Candidates who chose the University of Lagos in JAMB’s 2021/2022 Direct Entry (DE) application are eligible. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Candidates must also fulfil all O/level and DE requirements for the course of choice as advertised by JAMB.
- Candidates who had not clocked sixteen (16) years of age as of October 31, 2021, are not eligible and need not apply.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Online Screening will not be considered for admission.
- Former students of the University whose admissions were withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on the condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
- The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse and shall therefore withdraw the admission of newly admitted students that test positive for drug use whenever the University conducts the test, either before or after registration.
How to Apply for UNILAG Direct Entry Screening Form
SCREENING FEE – N2000.
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Direct Entry (DE) Application
- Log in with JAMB registration number as username and surname in lowercase as password.
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make a payment or pay online.
- Return to the University portal to complete the screening form
- Upload your O’Level and A’Level results (First Degree, HND, OND, SDA, JUPEB, Cambridge A’Level, NCE, NFLV DIP, MUSON DIP, ABRSM, Trinity College London, Baccalaureate, DELF/DALF)
- Print Direct Entry e-registration slip
UNILAG Direct Entry applicants are to ensure they submit photocopies of the following documents at the Admissions Office, first floor, Senate House, University of Lagos;
- JAMB Direct Entry applications,
- Completed online registration forms and
- Other required credentials.
Applicants are to note that submission ends on Wednesday, November 17, 2021
Further clarification may be obtained via email: [email protected] and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.