UNILAG DLI form 2019/2020 out on sale. The University of Lagos, UNILAG is currently selling Distance Learning Institute (DLI) admission form for 2019/2020 academic session is out.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into the programmes offered in the Distance Learning Institute (DLI) of University of Lagos (UNILAG).
Interested members of the public can now buy the UNILAG DLI form (2019). Below are the admission requirements into UNIALG DLI programme, how much the DLI form is, eligibility criteria, information on how to apply and other registration guidelines.
List of UNILAG DLI Programmes / Courses Available for Admission
The following are the DEGREE programmes available at the University of Lagos (UNILAG) DLI. They will be offered by Open and Distance Learning mode.
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Studies
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Early Childhood Education
- B.A. (Ed.) English
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics
UNILAG DLI Admission Requirements (General Entry Criteria)
The following candidates are eligible to apply:
- Graduates of University of Lagos or any other University recognized by Senate with degrees in relevant disciplines.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) or National Diploma (ND) or National Certificate in Education (NCE) in the relevant disciplines.
- Holders of recognized relevant full professional qualifications particularly ACA, ANAN, ACCA, ACMA, ACIA, ACIS, ACIB and CII may be considered for admission at enhanced level provided they have five credits at WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (‘O’ Level) or its equivalent, which must include English Language, Mathematics, Economics plus any other two (2) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Holders of WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (‘O’ Level) or its equivalent with credit in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics plus any other three (3) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Point of entry for candidates in categories 1 to 3 will depend on details of their transcripts and such candidates must also satisfy the WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (‘O’ Level) or its equivalent as stated in 4 above.
- All academic transcripts for the candidates in categories 1 and 2 must reach the Deputy Registrar/Institute Secretary, Distance Learning Institute, in sealed envelopes forwarded directly from the awarding Institution on or before the start of the session in which admission is being sought.
UNILAG DLI form for 2019 Admission and How To Apply.
Step 1: Visit the UNILAG Application Portal http://applications.unilag.edu.ng
Step 2: Click “Start a Fresh Application”
Step 3: Select Distance Learning Institute as application type, then supply your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, Mobile Number and Email Address.
Step 4: Click the pay now to pay online, the Application Fee of N17,500.00 (Seventeen Thousand, Five Hundred Naira) only, OR print the payment advice with Remita Number to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
Step 5: Return to the application portal (http://applications.unilag.edu.ng) after payment, click continue application, input your payment reference number and your surname in lowercase as password.
Step 6: Complete all required details and upload necessary documents.
Candidates must upload the under listed documents:
- Testimonial (Primary or Secondary)
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Affidavit that predates the admissions advertisement
- ‘O’ Level Certificate/All other Qualifications
- NYSC Certificate/NYSC Exemption Certificate (for Direct Entry candidates)
- Marriage Certificate and Newspaper classification (Married female only)
Step 7: Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. (Applicant is allowed to save application form and later complete the form in case certain information are not readily available).
- Application will be in two stages: Part-Time JAMB Registration and DLI UNILAG
- Applicants for Distance Learning Institute programme shall not be less than 16 years of age by 31st October, 2019. Only applicants born on or before October 31, 2003 are eligible to apply.
- Offer of admission into programmes listed above is subject to the availability of qualified applicants.
- On-line Print out O’Level Results Slips are NOT ACCEPTABLE at the point of registration.
- Candidates awaiting results are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
- Certificates and not Statement of Result Slips are acceptable for WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained before 2018.
- All completed application forms are to be submitted on or before 31st July, 2020.
- There will be no UTME Examination for Distance Learning Institute, University of Lagos.
For further assistance, call any of these Help Lines: +234-810-960-6362, +234-705-240-6470, +234-907-368-9973, +234-907-342-3647; E-mail Address: [email protected]
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.