The University of Lagos, UNILAG Inter/intra faculty transfer form for 2019/2020 academic session is out. Interested students can now apply for transfer into another faculty or department in UNILAG. For the transfer to be verified and approved the following must be done duly.
Students are advised to ensure their eligibility and strictly adhere to the procedure. Please note that the process of transfer (sale and submission of application forms) will end on Friday, December 13, 2019.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR UNILAG INTER/INTRA FACULTY TRANSFER 2019/2020 SESSION
Students are advised to ensure eligibility and strictly adhere to the procedure.
Who Is Eligible for UNILAG Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer?
Candidate for transfer must satisfy the following conditions:
- Must present their results showing their current CGPA;
- Must have obtained a CGPA of not less than 1.00;
- Must possess the prerequisite ORDINARY/ADVANCED level subjects for admission into the intended programme; and
- Must have successfully completed minimum of 200 level by the end of 2018/2019 academic session.
How To apply For UNILAG Faculty Transfer Transfer for 2019/2020 Academic Session
- Candidates must read the guidelines to ensure he/she qualifies for transfer before obtaining the form.
- If qualified, the candidate should:
- Log on to his or her portal on the University website: unilag.edu.ng,
- Click the Inter/Intra Faculty section of the Portal,
- Complete the listed fields on the preliminary form,
- Generate and print the Inter/Intra Faculty Form Payment Advice containing Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number then proceed to any commercial bank to pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000:00).
- Candidates must re-visit the University website to print the Inter/Intra Faculty Form.
- Candidates are to:
- Attach their O’Level/A’Level results and their statement of result to the completed form duly signed by the current H.O.D. and Dean, as well as the proposed H.O.D. and Dean, and
- Submit the completed form and attachments (four copies) to Academic Affairs, 6th Floor, Senate House, UNILAG on or before the stipulated date of Friday, December 13, 2019.
Permissible Area of Transfer
|1||COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, FACULTY OF PHARMACY||Faculty of Science, Faculty of Education (Science & Tech, Health \Education and Human Kinetics) and Faculty of Social Science (Department of Psychology)|
|2||FACULTY OF LAW||Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science, Educational Foundation and Educational Administration)|
|3||FACULTY OF ENGINEERING||Faculty of Management Sciences (Actuarial Science), Faculty of Science and Faculty of Education (Science & Technology)|
|4||FACULTY OF SCIENCE||Faculty of Social Science (Department of Psychology), Faculty of Management Sciences (Actuarial Science) Faculty of Education (Science & Technology), Faculty of Science|
|5||FACULTY OF ARTS||Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science)|
|6||FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science, Educational Foundation and Educational Administration)|
|7||FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||Faculty of Science, Faculty of Education (Science & Technology)|
That is how to apply for the University of Lagos (UNILAG) 2019/2020 inter/intra faculty transfer.
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.