The management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) has issued a notice to all students of the school on Hostel Accommodation Balloting. Hostel balloting for returning students for 2019/2020 is 6th January 2020 while the date for new students is 13th January 2020.. The message also pointed out that all bed spaces allocated must be paid for within three working days of allocation. Find the full publication below:
Time for the balloting is 8.00am to 4.00pm.
REQUIREMENTS FOR HOSTEL CLEARANCE
1. Hostel Confirmation Slip (Original)
2. Seven (7) passports
3. Bio-Data Form *for Freshers*
4. WAPIC Receipt (Photocopy)
5. Lagmobile Receipt (Photocopy)
6. School Fees Receipt
7. Admission Letter (Photocopy) *for Freshers*
8. 2 Bed Sheets
9. 2 Pillow Cases
10. Parents passport
11. SIGNED conditions of TENANCY
HOW TO BALLOT FOR UNILAG HOSTEL
- Go to UNILAG Student portal via studentportal.unilag.edu.ng
- Log in to your portal
- Scroll down to the accommodation icon
- Click on it
- Select your desired hostel
- Click on hostel reservation
- Confirm your reservation
- Download your hostel slip
- Note: Only Registered students are eligible to apply.
We wish you the very best!
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.