University of Lagos, UNILAG Post UTME form for 2019/2020 admission screening is out on sale. The UNILAG post-UTME screening exam dates have also been announced for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UNILAG cut-off mark for admission has been announced too. This is the minimum required score for admission into any course of study at the University of Lagos.
The University of Lagos online registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2019/2020 Academic Year will commence from 1st August to 27th August, 2019.
A total of 200 is the minimum score required but each course/programme has its own Cut-off mark; check UNILAG Departmental Cut-off Marks for admission here.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
Candidates Qualified UNILAG Post-UTME (Eligibility Criteria) – 2019/2020
Here are the entry requirements needed for UNILAG 2019/2020 Post-UTME screening exercise:
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2019/2020 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant OL’evel subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2019 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that tho new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
University of Lagos Post-UTME Form & How To Apply For Screening Exam – 2019/2020 Academic Session
To apply for the UNILAG admission screening exercise (Post-UTME) for the academic session;
SCREENING FEE – N2,000
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
UNILAG POST-UTME TEST: Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Monday, 26th August to 30th August, 2019.
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: email@example.com and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Already Selling Post-UTME Forms– 2019/2020