University of Lagos, UNILAG Post-UTME form and exam dates (schedule) for 2020/2021 admission screening are out.
The UNILAG post-UTME screening exam dates have also been announced for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNILAG cut-off mark for admission has been announced too. This is the minimum required score for admission into any course of study at the University of Lagos.
Online registration for the University of Lagos Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into all undergraduate courses/programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Year will commence from Monday, 19th October to Friday, 30th October, 2020.
Candidates can begin to check their their Post-UTME test scheduled dates and time as from Tuesday, 9th February 2021.
Such candidates should also regularly check their e-mail inboxes for this and other important pieces of information. It will also be available on unilag.edu.ng.
A total of 200 is the minimum score required but each course/programme has its own Cut-off mark; check UNILAG Departmental Cut-off Marks for admission here.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
Candidates Qualified UNILAG Post-UTME (Eligibility Criteria)
Here are the entry requirements needed for UNILAG 2020/2021 Post-UTME screening exercise:
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant OL’evel subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2019 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that tho new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
University of Lagos Post UTME Schedule and Guideline
To apply for the UNILAG admission screening exercise (Post-UTME) for the academic session;
1. This is a competitive qualifying aptitude test. Candidates must comport themselves accordingly.
2. Candidates are advised to have a reliable internet connection before attempting the online aptitude test.
3. Your activities during the period of the aptitude test will be monitored and recorded. Candidates will be required to attempt the test with a webcam and microphone enabled device. (For optimal experience, use of mobile phones for the aptitude test is discouraged).
4. Candidates are forbidden from covering their webcams during the period of the aptitude test. Our inability to see the candidate at any time during the test may result in disqualification.
5. During the aptitude test, you are not permitted to leave your position. You are advised to adequately prepare before commencing the test.
6. In the course of the aptitude test, you are not permitted to leave the test tab for another tab or application on the computer for any reason, not even to use the computer calculator. Departure from the test tab may result in disqualification.
7. Nobody is permitted to be around you during the period of the test, not even members of your family. You will be disqualified if anybody is seen around you during the test.
8. The duration of the aptitude test is 30 minutes. The time starts to count immediately you click the start button and continues to count even if you log out before your 30 minutes lapses.
9. In the event that you run out of time, your aptitude test will automatically be submitted.
10. Use of face mask or face caps during the test is prohibited.
11. Candidates should please note that they would be scheduled for the P-UTME test and therefore should check their scheduled dates and time as from Tuesday, 9th February 2021.
12. Candidates are also advised to regularly check their e-mail inboxes for this and other important pieces of information.
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Already Selling Post-UTME Forms– 2020/2021