University of Lagos, UNILAG Post UTME form for 2020/2021 admission screening is out on sale. The UNILAG post-UTME screening exam dates have also been announced for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNILAG cut-off mark for admission has been announced too. This is the minimum required score for admission into any course of study at the University of Lagos.
Online registration for the University of Lagos Post-UTME Screening Exercise for admission into all undergraduate courses/programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Year will commence from Monday, 19th October to Friday, 30th October, 2020.
A total of 200 is the minimum score required but each course/programme has its own Cut-off mark; check UNILAG Departmental Cut-off Marks for admission here.
Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.
Candidates Qualified UNILAG Post-UTME (Eligibility Criteria) – 2020/2021
Here are the entry requirements needed for UNILAG 2020/2021 Post-UTME screening exercise:
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant OL’evel subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2019 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that tho new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
University of Lagos Post-UTME Form & How To Apply For Screening Exam – 2020/2021 Academic Session
To apply for the UNILAG admission screening exercise (Post-UTME) for the academic session;
SCREENING FEE : N2,000
Eligible candidates should log on to the University of Lagos website www.unilag.edu.ng and take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions.
- Click on Post-UTME Application.
- Login with UTME number as Username and Surname ( in lowercase) as Password.
- Generate and print Payment Advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make the payment or pay online.
- Return to the University portal to complete the screening form.
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass.
The Post-UTME aptitude test will hold from Wednesday, 18th November to Wednesday, 2nd December, 2020.
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: [email protected] and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
ALSO SEE: List of Schools Already Selling Post-UTME Forms– 2020/2021
Do you want to ask any question or comment this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask! CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok
Don't want to miss an update?Join over 143,000 Facebook Followers | Join over 29,000 Twitter Followers | Join over 26,000 Email Subscribers
Do you want to ask any question about this post? Ask and get very fast answers on NGScholars Ask!CLICK HERE to go to the forum! . Click on Login and login with Facebbok.